Kira: The Sceptre of Tamido

Reviewed by Kenerelda

Author: TheTigerWriter
Title : The Sceptre of Tamido
Genre: Fantasy

Cover: 4/5

Suitable and the name is clearly visible on it. Creative too.

Blurb: 4/5

The blurb looks a little plain but sounds pretty interesting. You could sure use a little bit of editing though, to make it better.

Title: 4/5

The title is very suitable though it doesn't sound promising like if it'll be entertaining or not but good job for creativity and idea.

Plot: 9/10

The plot is great. Full marks for creativity and doing such a good job in executing it. The plot moved smoothly which seems flawless. It moves ahead with a pace that is purrfect. The cats are cute. It's so nicely woven into words that it's pretty difficult to spot mistakes.

Character development14/15

The characters are developed without any holes in them and the descriptions are just flawless. It's hard to find plot holes and a few minor holes in the characters because it's so nicely written. Though you need some more development on a few areas.

Spelling and grammar: 9/10

There are a very very few minor grammatical errors and the descriptions are just beautiful. The words that describe the scenes and everything else without any spelling mistakes and nothing, the grammatical errors are not even noticeable. Nothing disturbs the flow of reading and that is very good.

Overall: 9/10

It's a good book and the title or blurb may not seem as much but the content inside really transports you to another world. The detail, every small detail enhances the feeling and the imagination, getting a clear solid view of what's happening.

That's all. 
Have an amazing day. 
Kira💎