Ray: Dance of the Light and Shadows

Reviewed by Key Keeper Ray teenagewriter18

Author: JohanValentine
Title: dance of The Light And Shadows
Genre: Fantasy

Review

Cover: 5/5

I like the cover because it depicts the theme of the whole story and the size and style of the text is right on point.

Blurb:  5/5

I like how the blurb is short and blunt and isn’t revealing not to much. It will certainly urge the reader know more about what’s going to happen which is a plus point.

Title:  3/5

It isn’t too interesting and sounds a bit boring, according to me. The title is the a very important part of the book, so, I suggest, you can do something a bit attractive and related on “Prince of Darkness”.

Plot: 8.5/10

The plot is absolutely amazing and stunningly original. It is extremely difficult to write fantasy/ fiction and you’ve done the work marvellously. Every bit of information is placed just on the right place and the pace of the story is perfect too.

Character Development: 9/15

Well, this is something for you to work on. I mean, your development is okay but it’s just a little slow. Your characters are widely portrayed as emotionless which is a minus point. The reader isn’t much able to make out the type of person Kaelar or Elisa are because you have told us much about them.

Spelling and Grammar: 8.5/10

Well, basically this part is fine with you but it goes wrong just with the quotation marks you use. You are using single quotation marks for dialogues which is purely incorrect but you can always correct it by using double quotation marks.

Overall: 8.5/10

Overall, I really liked your book. The pace, the characters, the incidents, they are all portrayed magically. The reader isn’t bound to stop once while reading your book. The only think you mainly need to improve is your character development and then your book will be a fine piece of work

Love Ray