Chapter LIV

He turns around and pressed his lips to mine. I was surprised by the sudden attack of kiss and if he keeps on doing this every time, I might be able to gain more motivation out.

"I love you and I told you that I am not going to give up until I prove to you how much you mean to me because you mean the world to me, everything. I'll be lost without you," he says and I smiled, giving him a peck on his cheek.

He plasters a cute pout, "Just a peck? You know I deserve more than a peck on the cheek," he points out his lips as I roll my eyes at how he is being so dramatic about it.

"I am so glad that you are putting your happiness first before others," Cayden said, "And I am happy that I am part of your happiness."

"Without you, I wouldn't be happy," I wink at him and he chuckles. He slaps my shoulder playfully like a girl as I let out a laugh.

"Oh, stop it. Stop flirting with me," Cayden said in a flirty tone, sounding like a girl, making me more laugh. "But, seriously though," I said and he smiles at me. His hand grabs my hand, intertwining both of our fingers.

"I like how your hands are small," He says as he examines my hand while he's holding it, "Because, it perfectly fits mine," he added as we both start heading upstairs before my mom sees the both of us.

"But, you know. You don't have to do this because of what I told you," He said.

"No, it's not. I'm doing this for the both of us and especially for me. I realized that everything you told me was true and I should do what I think is right," I replied and he just smiled at me, kissing my hand.

How long can we hide this for now? My mouth is itching to come clean. If we want to fight for what Cayden and I have, we should tell them as soon as possible. But, how? How do I tell Liam and Mom without hurting them both?

"But first, I need to start thinking about what's going to happen between my mom and I, before Trevor steps in the picture soon," I told him as his face was full of questions.

"What do you mean?" He asks as we both enter his room. He closed the door behind him as I sat in his bed. His room is huge, two times than my room. Huge space to set up a tent for 4 inside.

"The story actually ended the both of us here," I told him, he sat down beside me, ready to listen to what I am about to say, "Since I told my mom earlier about Trevor, him being here, she freaked out a little," I said.

He looks at me as his left eyebrow is raised, he knows I'm bluffing, "Okay, maybe she did freak out big time. So, when I told her that it's not a good idea to keep on switching towns and keep on hiding from Trevor because come on, he'll end up finding us no matter what."

"So, she suggested that it would be better for us to stay here for the month until the wedding starts and maybe ends. Which is kind of weird for her to say because even after the wedding, I know that we'll end up living with you guys," I said.

"Well, isn't that great? You, living under our roof. Next time and more time for us to spend together," Cayden said as he winks at me playfully and I slap his shoulder and I mean it, not playing flirty with him. "Okay, that really hurt."

"I'm serious. I can't just live here with you but, I have no choice. If we want to be safe, we got to be somewhere safe, since our house isn't safe anymore," I said, "And my clothes are still up there and my favorite PJs."

"I can get them for you," He offers but I shake my head for rejection. He stands up from his bed, grabbing his car keys on his bedside table, grabbing his black leather jacket as well.

"Don't. It's not safe for you to go there. Who knows if you go there and Trevor shows up," I told him and he shakes his head while plastering a reassuring smile.