Chapter 4: The 38 yr old Rebirthy Going on a Retreat

After the embarrassment, He spent 2 days to learn to drive the motor ski from scratch.

"It wasn't that hard." He smugly patted the seat as he threw a biscuit in his mouth.

Damn, it didn't shoot to his mouth.

Why the hell does the television people make it seem everything is easy? He remembered watching an actor always doing it. He suddenly felt a newfound respect to those people.

These 2 days showed him that he wouldn't survive if he just use what he learned before.

For example, why did he even learned horseback? Even his equestrian skills didn't  help him a bit in driving a motor ski! They should've taught him car racing instead
!

Tsk tsk! Too old fashioned. The things he knew are 20 years outdated.

Well, what would be expected to learn from business documents anyway?

Now, he's suddenly quite nervous if he could even talk to people. He has an experience of talking and interacting to only 2 people for 20 years, no?

It's like reality slapped him straight to the face!

He does have a fool-proof plan for revenge. For the real 18 year old him, anyway. But how the hell could he implement it in his current state? What a miscalculation. He, himself is the biggest variable.

He actually only needed a bit of time to learn the ski. Most of his time was used to practice talking. Yeah, TALKING.

It's good that he could live off of the snacks from the house. Or else, he'd die starving after fussing about being reborn.

But, no worries, he guess he's already ready(hopefully).

Isn't it 'no guts, no glory?'

And to be honest, even if he's 10% scared, 10% anxious, and 10% nervous, he's 60% excited.

The remaining fraction is actually 'puke-provoked'.

It's because he feels just like he woke up from a twenty year slumber. just like it is only now that the clock started turning again.

It's indeed shameless for a 38 years old man like him to act like this, but, what of it?

Isn't it part of the rebirth package?

Before he feel the urge to chicken out again, he immediately took the bag full of snacks for 'rations' and other necessary stuff and board the ski. He feels like a kid getting ready for a retreat.

"Okay, this is it." He took a couple of deep breaths and checked the oil for the nth time.

"So, when i see people, i greet 'hi'. Then, 'excuse me', then, 'do you know how to go to the capital?', after they answer, i have to say, 'thank you!'. Whew... It wasn't that hard." He chanted. Again, for the nth time

He smiled crookedly and started the engine.

"i wish myself luck! Really." He squinted to keep the splashing water from his eyes. "I really need it."

-------------

A/n: i'm fuckin getting the urge to make this into BL. Shit, my male lead's just too cute!(he's actually quite innocent and naive. Since, you know, he's a mama's boy and xedie wannabe)
It will also save me from the common age issue on hetero romance and make this sooo much easier. .since, you know, nothing's impossible in BL.
So, i kinda don't know what to do.  (I guess, i'm gonna stick up to the discovery phase first)

*well, i'm Just saying ╮(─▽─)╭