Chapter 31.5(gag chap): My Very Own Existence is the Greatest Boast!

Ace wasn't able to be oblivious for a long time.

Aside from an efficient secretary who's sole hobby is to read business newspaper and an efficient assistant who studies everyday occurrences in the business world, Ace unfortunately have a loudmouth, gossip animal driver.

*Bam!*

"Young Master!! You're super popular now! Everyone's been talking about you!" an excited kid burst in the door and nonchalantly disturbed the three diligently working people.

"Lower your voice, you idiot." Sarah immediately dissed Harold.

Well, you might be thinking how could these employees behave like this?

I'm telling you.

One just lost all respect to his boss after seeing his idiotic antics and one just worshipped his boss' idiocy like a braindead fan. that's all.

Anyway, Ace didn't really cared much. Both on his employees behaviour and the news.

As Gerald, he might be a socially disabled person but he was a Chairman of a huge corporation. Even if they just flash the same old masked picture of him, it wasn't strange to read something about him on the news whenever his company take business ventures that shows his genius prowess.

But nonetheless, as a show-off person that he is, Ace still smugly asked Harold, "What're they talking about?"

Harold started digging inside his bag and produced a crumpled newspaper and showed it to them.

George took it and read it with Sarah first before he lay it on top of Ace's table.

Ace curiously look at it after seeing George's 'i-don't-know-if-i'll-cry-or-laugh face and Sarah's infamous sneer while looking at him with disdain.

The heck is wrong?

Why do you look like that, George? You look fucking ugly!

And what the heck is that look, Sarah! I want to fucking fire you!

Ace disgruntly took the papers.

Only a glance and he smashed his fist on the table. "Fuck!"

.

.

"why is my face blurred?! Am i obscene?! Is my whole existence obscene?!"

Sarah just rolled her eyes again. This idiot young master... Sooner or later, she might quit this job and start farming.

George awkwardly cough. "Sir, you are still young so the Matriarch chose not to let the media show your face first..." do you really have to care about that that much? Set your priorities, man! Read the articles first!

"Oh." Ace slowly calmed down.

Sorry not sorry! I just got a trauma whenever my face is being hidden, okay?!

Ace picked up the paper and started reading while also trying his best to ignore his pixelated photo in the middle.

Just a few moments later and He became stunned and his face reddened all over.

Damn it!

"Hey George, Do I own this fucking media company?"

"Sir?" George look at his young master. Are you so happy you want to buy that company now? I can see the blush on your face, you know?

Unaware of his secretaries' thoughts, Ace's brain was overloaded by the article.

Shameless...

God, too shameless!

.

.

He was fucking praised so much even he feels it's freaking shameless!

A genius?

Yeah, that showed when he took his IQ test before but scratch the 'once in a century' thingy, man! That's too... Geez!

And what the fuck is 'The accumulation of the ancestors' superior genes from Business Talent to Beauty...' why don't you take off the pixels off my face first, you bastard?!

What will i do if the world think i'm a deity?!

I can boast by myself, man!

Don't make people think i'm much more shameless than what i already am.

Why are you even doing this to me? Gosh

"T-take all those news off! Shit! So fucking embarrassing!" Ace tried his hardest to look unaffected but his fucking mouth kept betraying him.

'Why don't you take that disgusting smile off your face first? Your head look like a bursting tomato!' Sarah thought but still took the newspaper and took off to do her work. She can't look at her boss' mug any longer.

Immediately, Ace left the disappointed Harold and awkward George and almost run to the restroom.

He took his phone from his pocket and dialed 'my Wife'

Only a ring and the call was picked up.

Too excited to wait for any answer, Ace started to shamelessly shoot off his mouth. "Have you read the papers, love? They're boasting about your Husband here. Damn... I even told them i want to take a low profile... I guess they did, I'm even scared just to think what'll happen if they showed my face...Gosh, Your husband's just too good, no? Anyway... I'll forgive them, isn't it my fault too...?"

--------
A/n: i'm cringing... Haha! I don't know what demon possessed me though XD. I can just say that your comments squeezed this shit from me! Thanks for making my day with the funny ones. Though, i don't even know if you are even aware that i was the one replying to your comments 😁😁

Anyway it's another gag chap people.