Chapter 41: Who Really Seduces Who?

*crash!*

"Oh my god, sir!"

The female secretary was startled and immediately ran to get the first aid kit when she saw blood pouring out of Jin Hwan's fist.

But after she came back with the box in her embrace, she started having second thoughts if she can really approach the boss.

The usually cold and sharp Chairman looks like... a wounded beast

His normally neat hair is disheveled and his sharp fox eyes were now scarlet and glaring...

This look, only one person can elicit a state as extreme as this from the boss.

But that man is... Gone now...

What happened just now?...

----

"Oh my god, bro! How could you do it like that?! I told you that when you want to reveal your relationship with Alexander, i'll prepare the Press con! You wasted all the scripts I prepared for you!"

Ace's could only force a smile while keeping the phone as far from him as he can.

Just like that, he endured another 30 minutes of Joanne's nagging before he was let off.

Carefully putting the phone face down on the table, Ace gave Alexander a wry smile.

"Oops... Haha."

Damn it! Ace can feel the guilt eating up his insides.

For sure, articles about him and Alexander are all over the media.

"Ahmm... Is everything... Alright on your side?" Ace carefully asked Alexander.

Unlike him, Alexander and Sebastian haven't even picked up their phones. Actually, it seems like their phones weren't even ringing.

Oh fuck! Was it so bad that they prompted to turn their phones off?!

What kind of shit did I stir up, Really?!

Well, Ace honestly didn't think further when he let all those paparazzi s take their pictures.

He can shut them up and keep everything under wraps but he didn't even have a sliver of thought to do so.

Why should he!? He was already hell bent on announcing his love to the whole wide world and welcome his beloved wife to their lovenest!

But of course, unlike him who already endured people's stare and ridicule, his beloved Alexander's pristine reputation should've been taken into account!

Ace might be living now with his head in the clouds but he never think that things will just go the way he wants it to.

When he fell for Alexander, he was initially restricted by issues such as Homosexuality and of course, for a family like theirs, Heirs.

What if like him, Alexander's family and business face difficulties because of the news? Would Alexander hate him?

Was it so severe they had to fucking turn off their damned phones?!

"I-i don't want to lie to you. I really thoughtlessly and shamelessly let us be filmed and our relationship exposed to the media." Ace tried to speak as straight as he can and slowly reach for Alexander's hand. "I know it might be sudden. I mean, we've only been together for a few months but I know my feelings with you transcends any feelings I had with anyone before. I've lived for almost 4 decades and I'm sure what we have is something I want to have forever."

Ace was too focused on pouring out his feelings that he forget that he was supposed to be 20.

And he sure as hell didn't even notice that his 'beloved' didn't even flinch from his 'mistake'...

Ace carefully and cautiously brought Alexander's hands to his lips. He drop a chaste kiss on the man's knuckles, all the while softly looking straight at his dazzling blue.

His puppy look is apologetic and submissive but not regretful.

In Ace's heart, he's half guilty that he fucking did his own thing without consulting his lover but the other half is happy and gloating.

I have this fucking gorgeous, lovely, beautiful, sexy, and perfect guy here in my freaking arms!!! You can talk shit you fucking losers but I already WON!

Suck that up, you homophobic assholes!!!

Ace waited for Alexander's response with his soft lips still pressed on the back of Alexander's hands.

At least offer sweetness while waiting for the verdict.

Maybe he's a bit guilty that he's scheming on his lover's soft heart and kindness but everything is fair in love and war, right? And he would never do anything that will hurt Alexander ever. Even if what he did really affected Alexander's life or business in any way, isn't he here to solve everything? Not that he's boasting, but he should be. I mean, he may lack a lot of common sense but he had almost 2 decades of business expertise.

He's never afraid that they will encounter any long lasting affect on their professional life.

The only thing he's worried is that maybe he hurt Alexander's feelings when he went ahead and did it without informing him beforehand. Alexander won't feel that he ignored his feelings, would he?

Fortunately, Alexander is also head over heels crazy over his little fool that he immediately reach his hand to softly straighten the crease in between Ace's brows.

He gently pulled both of Ace's hands and use the same move Ace did. Well, let's say he upgraded it a bit.

Ace felt his heart beat twice as fast as he look at Alexander close his eyes and drop tickling kisses on each of his knuckles.

Oh god oh god oh god!!!!

When Ace thought he'll finally melt like butter on a heated pan, Alexander opened his dazzling eyes, set his chin on their hands and gave him a very beautiful smile that striked straight to his already overworked and tortured heart.

Shit. Fuck. His heart stopped for a bit.

----------