Chapter 14: Blind Fucking Date

"Gosh! My parents are just too much, they're setting me up on a date! A BLIND DATE! Like, duh?! we're already on the 21st century, you know?! do i even look like someone who needs my parents to find guys?!"

18 year old Rachel can't help but nag on her friend through the phone while grumpily taking her steps to enter the restaurant her parents booked for her 'blind date'.

"Hahaha! too bad for you, then! anyway, have you seen the guy?" her best friend asked teasingly.

She haughtily enter the door and immediately look for her date.

"Nah. my dad just said that he's the hidden heir of 'something-something' company and apparently, he just came back from overseas after his father died." Rachel's pretty face soured when she found out that there's no such person inside the restaurant that is 'in his teens, tall, and 'handsome'.'

"Woah. Is that a plot for a new movie? that's like, totally sappy!"

"I know, right?!" pissed off, she grumpily threw her bag in the table and sit down with a thud. the other 'high-profiled' people dining glared at her rude attitude but she ignored them and just kept on rumbling, "dammit! would you believe that he's actually late on the first date? He even dares make me wait? Who the heck does he think he is? Her grandmother was the one who begged my parents and he's still this impudent? like, seriously?!"

ignoring her rage, her friend laugh and even had the guts to continue teasing her. "Calm down. Maybe he looks like Leonardo or Brad pitt! He'd need plenty of time to prepare and impress his date, you know?" she teased in between laughs.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Hah! I bet that guy's actually a nerd! a tall, lanky, ugly nerd! God! i'm so gonna reject him the moment he arrives! I swear I'll--"

"hahah, Poor guy! Please make sure to reject him firmly, okay? You don't want him following you like a stinky stalk-- doot doot doot."

-------------

Ace can't help but smile while sitting in the back of his Benz. with an embarrassing flush in his cheeks and an even more embarrassing stupid smirk on his lips, Ace's mind can't help but drift to daydream.

he wonder how Rachel Benneth looks like?

his mom described her as a beautiful, talented, and smart young girl.

Shiiiiiiit!!!

He's fucking excited!!!

his heart beats like a drum and he feels as if all the blood in his body rose up his head.

"Sir, we're here." his newly hired 25 year old chauffer named Harold Johnson casually smiled and disturbed Ace's daydreams.

Ace cough and tried to hide his smirk. "Good."

Harold opened the door for him and he carefully got off the car.

looking at the restaurant and thinking about the beautiful Rachel waiting for him inside, Ace can't help but let out a smile that can even tempt the most frigid virgins.

for a moment, even the valet and doormen were struck stupid by the young man that oozes storm-like pheromones.

In the 'bestest' mood he had ever been, Ace just smiled and took the initiative to open the door.

it had been a long 20 years since he last entered a restaurant like this.

with his deformed and scary face, he was 'advised' by a certain snake bastard that it would be better to avoid crowded places so he usually dine at home, in the office or in private rooms.

He took a deep breath and with excited and heated gaze, he tried to find his beautiful, talented, and smart date.

"Sir, I assume you're Mr. Ace Michaels?" a middle aged man in butler attire managed to keep his professionalism and led Ace to a corner table where a beautiful young lady waits while busying herself on the phone.

Ace's eyes twinkled.

Fudgeeeeeeeee!!!!!

So cute! So beautiful! So Lovely!

his heart beat even faster and his hands sweat.

Damn. This is it!

He walked closer.

even before he opened his lips to utter a greeting, the beautiful girl(which seems irritated but since Ace is so fucking excited, he didn't give a fuck ) suddenly raise her head.

the moment the girl's eyes met the most beautiful view the customers ever set their eyes on and the most gorgeous man they have ever seen, the frowns in the girl's face disappeared and a stupefied face substituted. she even dropped her phone on the floor where it bounced, tumbled and hit every corner it can possibly hit.

Ace's smile brightened.(if that was even fucking possible)

Shit, he really wants to thank God for this Face.

The mob's reaction made Ace quite confident so he managed to initiate a handshake and greet the girl."Hi, I'm Ace Michaels. Nice to meet you."

------------------

A/n:ohoho... Ace's first date