Chapter 28: I Thank You For All Your Fucking Efforts

The fattie and his lil piggies frowned. All of them caught the poison from Ace's words.

Oh! Except for a certain shit for brains bleached guy.

"Hey you, little piece of shit! Stop 'yer yapping mouth! How dare a wild child like you think like you can lord over us?! We're not even sure if you're really Gerald's son or just an imposter!" the stupid flashy guy scolded Ace. He even stood straighter as if proud of his stupid stunt.

The employees watching the drama started to whisper fueling the fool to smile smuggly and stare back at Ace. His stupid mug smirk to challenge Ace to answer.

Ace couldn't help but helplessly shook his head and looked away for a minute. Shit, his stupidity is too damned blinding.

He lazily look at the old fattie "You're Vincent Michaels," then to the flashy idiot "and Jason Michaels, right?"

"y-you!" the fattie's frowning face darkened and the flashy idiot right up pointed at him and give him a dirty look. What?! Don't look as if i humiliated your fucking wife!. "how could you be so disrespectful?! So young yet so --"

"Whoa! Hold your horses, old guy." Ace dismiss his drama with a casual wave of his hand. He really had enough.

This guy won't even be fun to bully. He's so stupid that he won't catch sarcasm and his brain was already fried by bleach that he can only rebutt the same thing again and again.

He didn't even fucking changed.

"Don't get overexcited. I haven't even started asking what are the bunch of you doing at 'my'company." he smirk and his eyes look beyond the two leading guys. "I think i also have to ask 'my loyal subordinates' what the fuck did they think they're doing?"

The ugly piggies, trembled under Ace's malicious gaze. The old man he dissed last time even had to hold on to one of his trembling teammate for support.

His brow lifted and his jaw tighten. "Why the fuck are you escorting 'unfamiliar' people inside 'my' freaking company and where did you even got the damned gall to stand in front of 'my' fucking elevator stopping me from reaching 'my' fucking damned office?? Am I fucking paying you to freakin do this? Why don't i just give my fucking money to beggars?? It wouldn't change anything anyway." Every fuck and stress spouted from his mouth make the piggies' heads bury deeper in their chest. Cold sweat dampened their luxurious suits and someone's golden teeth even produce a constant metallic sound.

"what do you mean unfamiliar?! My father's the legitimate brother of uncle Christopher! We are Michaels!" Jason interjected.

Here he goes again. Damn stupid guy.

Idiots really have it easy...

"oh right, i remember..." Ace acted as if he just remembered something. "From the branch family, right?" He seemed to remember something else and frown. "Oh, is that even considered 'branch families'?"

He switch his sight from Jason to Vincent. He solemnly stare straight to the fatty's eyes as if he's words are a bunch of curses. "Weren't they just kind souls who 'kindly' helped my family spend our overflowing money...?"

Ace's lips curved in a sneer and his beautiful face twisted with a mocking and disgusted look.

"At most we can call them 'Helpers', Noble freakin Souls full of good intentions. But, branch family?" He smirk. "'the fuck?!

"If Dad didn't let me know all your sacrifices and hardships to 'help' us spend our money, i'm sure i would also be one of those ignorant people. I would also think that you bunch were just..."

He raised his fist and started raising his fingers to count. Starting from the middle finger then the thumb, of course.

"what... Moneygrubbers? Fucking Leechers? Disgusting Cockroaches? Damned animals? What more?... Nah... Let's just say fuckers with faces too thick and resilience that rival the heavens~~"

---------
A/n: i actually have another story in mind. Though that one was formed 4 yrs ago already. In my brain only XD.

Anyway, here it goes, feel free to tell me what you think.

It's about a guy (which i was deliberating before if i should make it a girl but it would be easier if it's bl) who was a beta but has talents, skills, and brains of an alpha. During a championship game, he fainted then for some reason, he exuded pheromones that almost made the alphas on the court crazy and thus, the game was wrecked. After he was hospitalized, it was revealed that it was his 'heat' and he was actually an omega. He just had too much alpha genes that there was a misdiagnosis. So of course, long story short. It's the same 'ol alpha to omega tragedy. His gf left him, his friends left him too, got humiliated by his teammates and rivals, and was almost raped by his stepfather. Then he started hating the status quo and especially hated wearing a collar because he thinks that it's not even for his protection but for the alphas. Unfortunately, when he was casually drinking coffee in his uni, a group of 'superior alphas' walked by, then ba-baam! The first superior twin alphas of the generation met his eyes and bells ring and pheromones released. He found his soulmateS. Two crazy twin alpha who has the habit of sharing and had been waiting for their sole omega mate. ..

But don't get me wrong. It is a psychological story, not erotic. XD. I'm a fucking perv but i hate harems. Just saying. XDDDD