Chapter 43 : When Do We Take Out the Trash?

"Ooh... How could you be so crude Sarah. I told you I want it in blind items."

"Sorry, Sir. But your request sounded stupid so I didn't follow it."

"Tsk. What do you know? That was a brilliant idea! How could You just ruined the fun like that."

The evil Boss and the Evil Assistant nonchalantly bantered left and right as if they didn't just served slaps to the currently baffled and shuddering executives.

"See here, you should've built up the story first." Ace flip the page and showed the paper full of small letter narration. From where they are, the only thing they can see are the words 'Raphael Grant - Embezzlement' written in Bigger Cases.

Ace sigh deeply as if exasperated from his assistant's lack of entertainment wisdom. "You can't just plainly narrate how Our Trustworthy Financial Executive Mr. Grant Embezzled funds from T Project, F project, G project, etcetera etcetera in cold raw words like that." Ace gave Sarah a disapproving look. "It lacks the drama. I give you 0 point for creativity."

Sarah just bowed her head with her hands clasps in front of her as if admitting defeat.

Ace continued flipping the papers. "Clinton- Embezzlement. Hill- Embezzlement. Hernandez, Foster, (blah, blah) - Embezzlement~~"

"Oooh, looky here ~~.... I got the winner." Ace suddenly paused and showed another page. He look at Sarah. "You just wasted a 'Headliner'!"

Ace turn to Henry. The old man, looking at Ace's gloating expression, immediately sensed that something is EXTREMELY WRONG.

Henry trembled.
How could he learn all of this?

Ace smirk. "Why didn't we interviewed my 'Grandpa's' wife?"
Getting his desired reaction from Henry, he continued.

"'How do you feel now that you learn that your Beloved husband not only participates in a debouched sex clubs that exploits children and minority women but even SUPPORTS IT ACTIVELY?'" word per word were stressed and uttered in an extremely disgusted tone.

Ace loathingly watch the chicken that was so energetic in throwing Bible and Moral verses earlier but instantly has his legs trembling and death written all over his face now.

"'Where you appalled? Were you disgusted? Do you want to creep into his side in the middle of the night with a machete and chop his disgusting D*ck off?"

He studied the disgusting human's face carefully. He can see how his usually raised forehead is bowed and covered with large drops of sweat despite the freezing temperature from the Building's Aircondition System. His usual proud face's color is now closer to paper and he seems like he isn't breathing anymore.

Ace can't help himself mutter. "Disgusting Piece of Shit."

As if he had enough, He drop the papers in the table just the way Henry did earlier. He also has a devastated and disappointed look in his face as he lean closer to the still dumbfounded Henry.

Ace's eyes slowly turned into Cold Daggers digging into Henry sharply. "You should carefully read this, 'Grandpa'. You don't even know how much 'care' i gave just for that 3 page spread." His face twisted from every word that escape his mouth. " From Embezzlement, Prostitution, Sexual Harassment, to Domestic Abuse." His eyes narrow and shoot his arrows straight to Henry's chest. "You fucking disgusting dreg of a human, how low can you even get?"

Ace step closer and Henry automatically step back. As if practiced a hundred times, Ace started quoting the old chicken's own words."'I knew you were trouble. Mom and Dad shouldn't have really followed your old geezer whims. look at what you did.'" Ace throw back what Henry said earlier with stress in his every word and utter ridicule in his eyes. "You are a fucking disgrace. A Fucking Shameless Leach."

The room is so quiet that not even the sound of breathe can be heard.

No one had the guts to react even when the foul stench of urine started to spread all over the room.

Ace frown and took the handkerchief from George to cover his nose. "From now on, I don't want to see your shameful face in front of me, or my family, or Alexander. Or else..." He move away from the Stinking Henry but the intensity of his glare didn't diminish. "I'll make sure you won't even be able to use your Age to avoid some jail time."

Henry collapsed.

Ace just look down on him slumped in his own stink and casually roam his eyes to the whole room. Almost half of the pigs where in the same pose as Henry clutching the seemingly simple stack of paper that actually contained their ultimate demise.

Ace felt his heart. It took months for the investigation to finish.

It's Not because he lacked manpower, not because he lacked fund and definitely not because he lacked skills.

It took months because these sonoffabitches committed too much shits that he needed to use months to finally collect them.

the things that made him so furious though was how deliberate they fucking did them. Especially their embezzlements of the company's fortune.

He wanted to puke whenever he thought how all those times when he was still the disfigured idiot working his ass off to raise and nurture the business, these bitches turned out to be dancing in front of him butt naked openly pocketing his money.

He didn't even have a fucking clue!

He really feel so pathetic he wants to smash the large LED screen in that fucking Anaconda's face!

That's actually the damnest thing that pisses him off.

Just... How could this Rick prick shit even managed to not leave any trace of filth that he can exploit?!

Ace only managed to take down half of their squad not because half is righteous and clean. It's just that this half were slightly modest in their crimes that Ace have to spice things first before he will take them down.

But the fuck is this Snake. He couldn't even find a single miniscule trace!

It was as if he wasn't even included!

Rick glared back at Ace and Ace fought it with an even sharper glare.

Fuck.

Hah! You think you can escape?

Not because you're safe now, you'll also be safe tomorrow!

I still don't know how the fuck you managed to keep your shredded skin but I'll fucking find it, Rick!

Without caring about his Image or whatsoever (he just feel like he has to do it or he'll die), Ace openly salute Rick with his mighty middle finger.

The finger stood so straight and tall in magnificence that all eyes were caught.

Take this bitch while you fucking wait!

----------

A/n: I hope you weren't cliffhanged so bad. 😂😂