Chapter 17: This is Fucking Love, Bastard!

"Do i really need to meet this guy?" irritated, Ace turn back to his assistant and asked for the nth time.

Sarah didn't answer but just stared at him with her ever stoic face.

"Tsk."

Ace had no choice but to look at the document he's holding again.

The fuck is this 'Biggest Enterprise Owner' and 'Biggest Enterprise in the World?' ?

The heck!

There's not even a friggin name and even the company's name was left blank! And this is a VVVIP person?!

What the fuck?!

This can really be done?

Even the reason for this sudden meeting was unknown. he was just dragged from his '12th date' (though he was already waiting for 30 fucking minutes and nobody still came...) and was brou-dragged here without notice.

is this a fucking Secret Extraterrestrial Organization?!

Don't tell him he would suddenly meet the Men in Black and discover the existence of the hidden world?

.

.

Shit!

Just fucking shit!

Ace abruptly stopped and stared at the restaurant's door with an unwilling expression in his face.

Sarah seemed to predict him turning around and asking again so she walked pass him and open the damn door personally.

"Please." she even made a welcome gesture.

"Shit. this is a sham..." Ace 'drag' himself inside. Drat! He just wants to escape and fucking look for a freakin date!

The stone faced secretary certainly knew what's on the young master's mind so she gave him a 'the-hell' face and took the initiative to ask the receptionist for their reservation.

Instantly, they were brought to a corner table that was kinda... unfit for a business meeting...

Ace frowned.

Why did they arranged this setting for a business meeting and not his former dates?

Ace eyed the candlelight, the dim warm light, the beautiful scenic view, and the gorgeous profile of a certain elf like figure...

.

.

All of Ace's complaints and acid curses instantly vanished. they were gone in a moment as if they were washed out and disappeared just like that.

with a familiar ache in his heart, Ace can't help but clutch his chest and hold his breath.

Shit. this familiar pain again...

just when he barely escaped from the memory and forget the face, here he comes and hunts him again.

his feet took their careful steps automatically without Ace's conscious consent. 

that fucking unusual feeling again...

A feeling As if his soul's getting called out of his body just to find out that it was actually running desperately back home...

.

The mysterious beautiful man slowly looked up and Ace's heart flutter.

their eyes met and his knees almost stumbled...

That gorgeous man's lips slowly lifted showing a dreamlike smile and Ace's brain finally exploded!

.

.

.

He stupidly stood in front of that devastatingly beautiful creature.

Ace can't help but stare at those clear lake-like eyes, aquiline nose, lovely lips, and soul stealing smile,

Then Ace came to a realization...

.

.

.

He wants to cry but doesn't have the tears,
.

.

.

He want's to scream his lungs out but nothing would come out...
.

.

.

The gorgeous man tilt his head and slightly moved his brow,

Reality slapped Ace straight in the face and kicked him in the gut.

.

.

.

.

.

"shit. This is fucking love... "

-----------

A/n : hey,  people!  Hope you haven't forgotten me and Ace and the mysterious ML XD.  I just started work and it fuckin killed me!  Hopefully, i was revived XD.  Anyway,  i really want to update as soon as possible too so i'll probably do so as soon as i made a new chapter, HOPEFULLY...

I'm also thinking of switching to 1st person POV but i'm really not sure so let's see what happens..  XD