Chapter 29: When They Come, They Friggin Pours!!

"you son of a bitch!!!" Jason trembled in rage. The index finger that rudely points at Ace visibly shakes.

Double time.

Ace rolled his eyes.

This stupid blond mutt is really getting on his nerve.

The fuck's wrong with him?

He's clearly a masochist looking for a beating!

Even the past him could wipe this idiot's face on the floor and he really think that his kindergarten argument skill can be used against Ace?

That sort of pointing and scolding will only work on weaklings without background, dude!!

Do You effin want me to teach you how to scold?!

I learned a lot these past few weeks, you fucker!

"Sarah" he called out.

"yes sir." his prim and proper assistant respectfully bowed her head waiting for his instruction.

Everyone gasp when Ace, out of nowhere, bit his hand until blood poured out!

"Ask for a dna test. Although grandma and joanne doesn't mind not doing it, I need something to prove my identity." he smirk not leaving his piercing sight of the father and son.

"Ask them to make it as detailed as possible. I don't care if they just repeat them over and over but Make it a hundred or a thousand page report! Once it's done, put it in a fucking titanium folder, i want it ti feel so freaking damned good when i start smacking it to the faces of certain 'pigs' who doesn't even fucking know who's son of a certain bitch they are cursing..."

If looks can kill, Jason and Vincent would have been killed a thousand times over.

Fuck you!! You're really claiming you're Christopher's grandson and Gerald's son?! What the fuck kinda devil spawned you?!

With Ace's malicious look and cold demeanor, add them to the dripping blood from his hand and the smudge of it in the corner of his lips, you can really only describe him as 'demonic'

Sarah produces a white handkerchief and wrapped it in Ace's bloody hands.

"what? Can't wait to be fucking smacked in the face?! Do you want me to start immediately?" Ace mock their two 'helpers' and co. Since they already dropped the pretense, he wouldn't hesitate to do so to! Let's curse each other freely!

Jason shivered and tuck his trembling tail between his legs. Why does he feel as if there's an invisible aura pressing him down? Is this guy even human? Did his cousin actually impregnated a non-human woman and produced this monster?

The only sane one, or at least, the farthest from breaking down, Vincent used his stout arm and shield his son behind his mushy body.

Ace smirked mockingly. "Oh fuck. Now i can't see the blondie anymore."

"pft-" George patted the crouching Harold on his back. He even started coughing trying to hold his laugh.

"Does your grandmother even know you have such a poisonous tongue?" Vincent's veins almost exploded from fury. But what can he do? He's quite sure that he can't win verbally. And the fucking folks behind him couldn't even help.

Ace's mocking smirk transform to disgust. "What? Are we kids? You'll tell on me? Are you fucking serious?"

"You--"

"Yeah? What me me me?" haha! He's really having fun with this 'uncultured' fight. If you could even call it a fight.

It's seriously refreshing!

Before, he tolerated them pissing him off. He didn't speak but straight up banned them from the company and practically banished them to another country.

Gerald doesn't like them but he didn't degrade them. But Ace doesn't like them so fucking give them what they're asking!!

You want to fight me afront? I'll kick your balls afront!

You want to stab me in the back?!

Wait until i elbow you on the solar plexus, twist your fucking arm, then kick your balls afront!

I was fucking 38 but i look 18 now, dudes! No one will know that i'm just being petty. People will think it's youth!

"I suggest you go now. No worries, after the dna result comes out, I'll look for you even if you don't come back." With his hands on his pocket, he started to walk to the elevator. The piggies take their terrified steps backward.

But before that conclude everything, another uninvited guest seemed to want to join the party.

"Is this how you treat your elders? I wonder how that brat Gerald raised you."

Ace could feel all the blood in his body raised to his head. Even his bloody wound ached.

He turn his head back and meet the glaring eyes of a 60 something old man.

This fucking old geezer!

"uncle!" as if he met his saviour, The stupid blondie ran to the geezer's side.

Ace can't help but get even disgusted by the guy's shamelessness.

As if he found a sturdy thight to hug, Jason hid behind the another unwanted guest and started complaining like a bitching bitch. "Look at that brat, Uncle! I really feel sorry for uncle Christopher for having such an evil grandson! That snotty brat's heart is really malicious! I'm sure that we will all die if the company is left in his hands!"

The geezer nodded his head and look at Ace with an i-can't-believe-a-devil-like-you-exist look.

Damn you! Who do you think you are?!

Do you feel like a hero of justice protecting gender equality and disdain poverty?!

Ace's face twitch. He's super pissed off. How could this Henry Michaels conveniently show up here?

Do you have a freaking radar that gives you the best signal?!

Oh!

Ace saw green eyes maliciously looking at him.

Fuck.this.shit.

Just when I'm starting to fucking miss you!! You already found another tree to slither to, huh?

The smelly geezer didn't have radar, he was whispered to by a fucking snake!

Ha! The fuck! You're underestimating me, boy! If Gerald's way didn't work with that old devil, do you really think Ace can't to?!

Rick rick rick. ..

You really fucking pissed me off big time...

------------------
A/n: oh my god. i'm dying... Look at Taetae... From Ace with Spade to Ace with Piggies XD

From love me i'm so cute to fuck, call me daddy XDDDD