Chapter 36: Deja Reve

Jin Hwan felt lost looking at the familiar face.

No matter how much he scold himself that the young man in front of him is not his Hyung, every nook and corner of his face reminds him of Gerald Michaels.

Those eyes that seems to be able to look through your soul. His perfectly shaped nose and beautiful lips... They even have the same mole.

The young man in front of him smiles so brightly it almost cleansed his already blackened soul...

Just like 20 years ago...

To be honest, the first time that the news about Gerald Michaels son emerging out of the blue almost made him crazy as fuck.

He had a son with a god-knows-who woman?! Didn't he develop a fierce and untrusting nature after the accident?!

Why the hell a child out of nowhere showed itself?

He was full of despair and almost did stupid things after he heard the man died.

He was satisfied looking at him from afar. Why does he have to disappear forever?

If he just knew,... He woul've braved everything and tried to stay closer...

'He's here now...'  as if hearing his heart's thoughts, a voice whispered inside his head.

Jin Hwan was too into the thought that Ace is too similar to Gerald that he eventually got confused on who is who.

Not like he's mistaken though.

Unconsciously, Jin Hwan's hand rlowly raised trying to reach the face that he had been dreaming for the last 20 years or so...

But as if perfectly timed, when the distance reached an inch,

a sudden heavy downpour fell diagonally drenching them despite the roof above their heads!!

Fuck! Rain doesn't splash in waves, just so you know!!!

With such force, Ace was bounced off the bench leaving Jin Hwan to face the second wave of tsunami-like 'rainwater'.

"Uncle!" the force was too strong that the startled Jin Hwan's shoulder slammed on the back of the bench they where sitting on.

"Augh!" Jin Hwan was slammed on the Bench too hard that the Hit almost made the bench stumble. Good thing, Ace was quick to react and reach for the bench and helped to steady it. If It fell, Jin Hwan won't just have a broken shoulder! His head will have a concussion!

"Are you alright?" He asked and tried to soothe Jin Hwan that was already bending down clutching his broken shoulder and arm. Their assistants rushed over to help them. And George hurriedly called for an ambulance.

The commotion on the verandah reached the room and a crowd already formed on the frontdoor.

If the two people involved weren't the Michael's and the Lee's heir, surely, they will be crowding on their sides by now!

"I-i'm okay..." Jin Hwan look up at Ace trying to keep his face from frowning in pain and even managed to give Ace a smile.

He was stunned and a small hidden part of his heart throb.

Just now, the older but smaller man looked so beautiful in his eyes...

It feels like a pre-destined fate trying to force it's way back to how it should be...

Ace's face frowned.

What the heck am i thinking at this time?!

"George! Where's the Fucking ambulance?!" Worried but more Bothered by the weird feeling, Ace burst out.

Everyone was startled including Jin Hwan. The crowd in the distance immediately dispersed fearing to be caught within the mess.

"Th-they  Are on their way..." George

Ace was also startled from his outburst.

'Why am i like this?'

The confusing feelings inside him make him disoriented and the Chaotic thoughts make him nauseous.

It feels like something trying to get free from a shackle that just tightens the more the former struggle.

"Augh..." Ace clutch his head. It throbs like it fucking want to splatter all his brain matters!

Why the fuck it hurts so damned much?!

"Young master!"

His sight distorted until it blacked out.

"Get two-..." he was still able to utter before he eventually passed out faster that the injured one...

-------
A/n: Dionysus from BTS is fucking lit!!!

Anyway, pls don't get surprised from the fast updates. It's the Holy Week here in the Philippines and we have Thu, Fri and Sat off. Add Sun and I'm a free woman for four days! Though i already used half and my work already haunts me in my sleep. Fucking shit.

So yeah, as you can see, the plot is already moving. I'm actually having second thoughts on the plot bc I'm sure as hell it was really different from what you're expecting since that's also how I feel. But I'm already on the part where I have to choose what path to take. I've got 3 plots on my fucking head and i just chose the most interesting(at least for me. And just so you know, my mind is derailed for the most part...). Damn... I don't really know what to do. Hahaha!