Chapter 12: Please Let Us Off, Master!!!

everything happened in an unbelievable pace.

Ace was successfully inaugurated as one of the Biggest Enterprise, Michaels' Group of Company's Chairman.

Almost everyone, from the Stockholder's to the smallest employee were surprise by the sudden shifting.

it hasn't even been a month since the 'death' of the former Chairman, but Elaine Michael's, the powerful Matriarch of the Michael's Household immediately put her grandson in the position without giving anyone a chance to refute.

Obviously, Almost all of them felt dissatisfied by the Matriarch's Decision. But who would  have the guts to voice out their opposition?!

no one could deny that the Michaels hold the whole Company in their hands. Even if it's only the Matriarch, the adopted granddaughter and now, the newfound Young Master are the part of the small family, No one, even if they will easily number a thousand can deny their influence.

It's a TOTAL DOMINATION.

now, even if the estranged young master fail to reach the former masters' level, as long as the Matriarch and a few sets of loyal retainers remain supporting him from behind, no one, even if it's an Anaconda or a Demon King can challenge his position.

"Are you really sure that you want to work already? Why don't you stay at home longer? or, you can even go to school. you're still 18, you shouldn't rush yourself to face this great responsibility."

Ace can do nothing but smile and sigh a little. He feels helpless by his mom's over protectiveness but it makes him feel happy and loved too.

  "Mom, i told you, don't worry. I'm fine. I've always been looking forward to have the chance to showcase everything that my Father thought me. I'm actually really excited to do this. I want to make Dad proud." He knows it's fucking foul, but he doesn't have anything to use but sympathy to assure his mom.

For the nth time, grief rose from her aged eyes again. She drew her 'grandson' and encase him in her frail arms, hushing him and gently kissing his temple to 'ease' his 'grandson's' pain.

Ace guiltily let her 'comfort' him and gently tap her back in return.

He heard from his mother's closest subordinates how she grieved after she found out about her 'son's death'. She cried buckets and almost got a heart attack from the pain of losing her only son who just suddenly died in one of his rarest trips without even leaving a corpse to bid goodbye to.

Apparently, that was how Rick masked his murder. he even got witnesses to support this stupid cliche drama.

after a long while, his Mom was able to control her emotions though her eyes remained tears stained.

she slightly smiled at Ace and held his hands as if handing over a precious treasure to him. "I'm sure you can reach everything you wanted to. i believe you..."

a very beautiful smile bloomed in his face and it was his turn to embrace his mom and gently kiss her forehead.

a different name and a different identity. how could his mother say the exact same words she used to save the hopeless him before?

-----------------------

Oblivious to Ace, in the same elegant room clad in gold and precious stones, few servants almost fainted when a certain warmth oozed from the god-like existence regally sitting in his golden throne.

his formerly indifferent lake-like eyes now hold a trace of melancholy and a certain degree of fondness can be seen in his brows.

the Steward had the urge to smash his head to a golden pillar while the remaining servants almost had the urge to pee in their pants.

What is really happening to their master??!

How in the freaking hell did their Cold as Ice and Hard as Stone Master suddenly show EMOTIONS?!

Did they stumble to an extremely unpredictable and dangerous place?

Damn! this is even more scary than HEll!

with that thought, all of them can't help but cringe.

.

but what the fuck could they even do?

The answer is a resounding NOTHING!

They don't have any choice but to furiously pray their heads off to leave this godforsaken place before they die from their Esteemed Master's Strange and Frightening Actions...

----------------------

a/n: As usual, no fucking time to edit so please read in your own discretion and maybe have a kind heart and help this poor soul to proofread. :)

and also, i want you to know how happy i am from the votes, comments and even your silent support. XD thanks for relieving my stress and giving me a hell load of inspirations. <3