Chapter 30: You Won't Die if You Don't Court Death, You Fucking Douchebag

Ace's head seriously throb.

"Damn..." he whispered.

This is so freaking irritating!!! Can't i even go to my fucking office in peace?!

Are we fucking cartoon characters that we have to overcome a million obstacles just to visit granny's place?!

So fucking annoying!

"Sir, your practice dummies kept increasing... Release the pent-up frustrations!" A devil named Harold tempted.

Practice dummies, your sister!

Practice dummies doesn't just coincidentally happen to be your dad's eldest brother who will tell on you to your mom and make your mom recite phrases about filial piety!!

I can bash that idiot Jason into mush and even insult that fatty Vincent from his fucking head to his toe but my mom will scold me if i fight that old guy Henry!

Tsk! Just because the old fox was the eldest and the one who coincidentally smashed a car first before his dad, keeping his dad kinda safe with only a broken arm and a broken leg, while the old fox became a limp.

his dad, mom and him(Gerald) always tolerated that geezer and always gave him preferential treatment.

Which definitely made him as proud as a fucking peacock.

Shit.

Look at that snake glaring at him with mock and contempt.

You're really proud to hug that thight huh?

He's probably waiting for him to argue with good 'ol Henry then receive his mom's scolding.

The fuck man!

That's too elementary!!!

Instead of diving straight to his scolding fest, Ace smiled as sweetly as he can and acted pleasantly surprised

"Hey~~ if it isn't grandpa Henry ~~~"

Damn! If you look closely, you might even see the wings on his back and the halo on the top of his head!

The piggies where shocked. No, they were mortified!

Where was the devil earlier?! Are you fucking jekyll and hyde?!

George was still calm, Sarah just twitch her brows and even fucking Rick just frown.

The biggest reaction is Harold. He looked like a brokenhearted fanboy.

He must be so fucking dissapointed because he thought that Ace also succumb to Henry's 'immunity'

Lol.

As if.

If you think about it,

Christopher Michaels tolerated him because of guilt.

Geraldine Michaels' is for gratitude.

Gerald Michaels' is for...

Nothing.

He just gotten used to it.

Ace walked back to Henry with his angelic smile. The old fox relaxed a little.

'See? This brat is just the same with his family! He could absolutely use the same old trick!'

Contrary to him, the blond mutt literally shook. He's got a really bad feeling about this! "W-what? Are you resorting to violence?!"

Ace's smile cracked a little and he looked pass Henry. "When humans are talking, keep your dog mouth shut, mutt."

"Y-y-you..." Jason flushed read from the tip of his bleached blond hair to the tip of his cute lil toenail.