Chapter 19: This Silly 'Lil Cutie

After the young man dejectedly left, the steward could feel the sudden drop of temperature inside the place.

Not only him, but everyone started shivering while their teeth clutter.

Damn. This is a disaster...

"m-master..." the man wanted to pacify the master but once he saw the murderous glint in his eyes, he thought otherwise.

What pacify?! He'll die immediately if the master dislikes a single word he'll say!!

He's not that brave!

But shit...

"a-choo! "

"what the... Why is it this cold?! Do you think we're in a fucking freezer?! "

"shit! The wine's frozen! Are you murdering people?! I'll call the police! "

The dining customers of the restaurant desperately clutch their coats and shivered. Some even stood up and angrily scolded the place's employees.

'Oh shit. I'm gonna fucking die here'

The temperature continued to mercilessly drop. Most of the customers already flick their sleeves and left. Even the employees ignored everything and hastily evacuated the place.

He swear he'll rate this place zero and leave malicious comments on their website!! Poor service, shit!

The poor cold steward and the still but chillingly terrifying master were the only ones that remained in the already arctic cold 'restaurant'. If you could still call it that since even the vapor in the air floats frozen.

The steward desperately clutch his coat while the mucus flowing out of his nose froze.

He wanted to cry and wail but it felt as if even the tears inside froze and how could he even wail when his jaw won't stop cluttering?!

Will he really die in this unknown undeveloped little planet?!

Oh god... Someone please save me...

"oh shit! Why's it fucking freezing?! "

---------------------

Ace cringed the moment he pulled the restaurant's door open.

"oh shit! Why's it fucking freezing?! "

He turned back to the employees that evacuated.

You said it was just cold! You never said that i'll reach pluto the moment i open this door, bastard!

"are you sure they didn't went out?" he asked.

Damn this people, were they kidding him? Who the fuck would even survive this col--

Oh! The ice melted...

Ace turn back stupefied.

Magic?

"m-m-mister..."

He almost run for his life when a frozen zombie ran dragging his feet towards him.

Good thing he realized that it was actually a 'living'human.

"oh! Your the man's..." secretary? Assistant? Friend? Uhh..

"assistant. " after what seemed to be a careful deliberation, the man answered.

The heck,  he's not even sure what's his post.

"oh. " he just smiled slightly.

"sir!" a jacket suddenly hang on his shoulders.

Oh it's this slow guy. "your late,  there's not even a single ic--" kidding, he actually saw the water vapor in the end turned to round solid ice! Fucking kickass!

The zombie assistant shivered. His face showed a terrified look and his eyes look at him with a hopeful expression.

Remembering the reason he came back,  the young master's face redden and he bit his teeth.

Oh ho ho!  Then the ice melted again!

Really fucking kickass!  How does this even work??

Anyway, ignoring how he wasn't as stupefied as he should be unlike that silly Harold who almost peed his pants in fright, Ace asked the still nameless assistant. "anyway,  where's your boss?  Why didn't you evacuate?"

"the lor--boss is there." the assistant led them to their former table. Well,  led 'him'. Since, for some reason,  Harold continued standing stupefied and unable to budge so they had no choice but to leave him.

Sfx: thump thump

Whoa there, fucking calm down,  heart!!  Didn't i already came back and ignored our friend brain!? Get your shits together!

"so uhmm... Hi... " he greeted awkwardly.  Well,  of course,  awkward!  He fucking left with a spiritless dumb look and then he just up and came back looking stupidly flushed!

Freakin embarrassing and gay!

Well,  he couldn't really do anything with the 'gay'part, though...

See,  he's standing here flustered in front of the man that made him aware of such feeling.

You really can't defeat the heart,  huh?

The nameless man who's undoubtedly the root of all this problem stare at him with a mesmerizing twinkle in his lake like eyes.

Once again,  Ace's ungrateful heart threatened to jump out of his chest straight to the other man's lap.

You slut! You haven't even asked for his name yet and you fucking flirt like a horny, sex-crazed bitch!? You should be whipped hard!

Finally remembering the reason for him urging that silly ol'Harold to turn back, he stutterered,  "i-i didn't get your n-name. ."

...

The man didn't respond for a long time.  He just continued melting Ace from his heated gaze.

Ace was beet red from head to toe.

If he don't fucking realize that this guy is actually flirting back to him, he'll beat himself black and blue!

Mixed feelings plunge his heart again.

Damn,  don't tell me he is ALSO gay?!

Shit!  He's in a really deep shit!

--------------
A/n: ooh...  Gonna edit laturrrr...
So,  i saw this ranking shit and i never really believe them before,  (like,  wtf, 100+?! I saw rank 200 and it's in millions,  fucker!  Don't fuck with me! ) but i saw #69 and well,  yeah..  XD hahha!  I want to fucking maintain that shit XDD
I'm getting fucking stress and the fuck stresses me more! I just want to fucking sleep T. T anyway,  i wrote this during lunch so it might be shit,  but keep the complaints to yourself or imma freak out on you. Just saying.

A/n 2.0: the fucking rank changed and is fucking with me again...
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Anyway,  edited but nothing much really changed XD. Gotta sleep..