Chapter 11: A Calm Before a Storm

That day, Ace run out of the house and came home BROKEN.

his Mom and Joanne was worried shitless and kept on asking him what happened. They even interrogated the poor chauffer.

But, Heck?! Even he didn't know what the hell happened! What shit would they even get from his driver?!

"Mom, I'm really fine. I think I just got a bit tired." He smiled in attempt of relieving both women.

"Please don't stress yourself, Ace. We're... worried." his Mom gently caress his face. her eyes shows great concern and love like she's looking at the most precious treasure ever.

His heart ache even more. "I'm really fine! it's likely jitters. You know, new people, new place. I'll surely adapt soon." Ace tried his hardest to sound more cheerful, holding his mother's hands and giving his hardest to ease his Mom's Worries.

He gets where his mom's coming from. She lost her husband and just recently 'lost' her son. Ace's sure as hell that his Mother is most terrified to the idea of losing this new-found family and eventually end up alone again.

After he managed to coax his Mom and his cute little cousin to rest, Ace went up his room and just dive straight to his bed.

"Shit. What the hell is this?..." he clutch his chest again.

the pain is endless. It seems to come from the deepest hidden part of him.

He doesn't even fucking know where that deepest hidden part is but he just got the feel.

It is so frustrating and annoying!

how would he find a remedy to a pain that he didn't even know where the fuck came from?

Even his Cussing Chants were useless, Damn!

he can't help but moan in annoyance.

It's not actually a pain that makes him want to die but a pain like an itch you can't scratch.

Sounds stupid and nonsense but that's the only way Ace can describe it. The initial Feeling was shit, yes. but it eventually lessen until it became a pain that's not too painful but you sure as hell can't ignore.

His mind drifted back to the mysterious immortal-like man he saw.

is it possible that he is really a mystic being?

"Am I cursed?"

Shit! that's it!

That's Fucking it!!!

Ace almost jumped off his bed and reach for his phone.

he tapped and searched for 'man', 'cursed', 'can't forget', 'pain'

he waited for a few moments but immediately threw his phone and cursed.

"FUCK!!! I'M NOT ASKING IF I'M IN LOVE!!! STUPID GOOGLE!!!"

--------------

In a magnificent luxury room clad in gold and precious stones, several servants flinched in horror when they heard a certain man's 'laugh'.

It was a single 'ha' but all of them felt like their souls want to fly out of their bodies in freight.

"S-sir, y-you should refrain from toying with the humans too much..." A man, with his body trembling, gathered all his courage to dare remind his master.

Lucky for them, the unbelievably beautiful man elegantly sitting in a golden throne, didn't have the slightest intention to bother with them and just continued looking at a certain troubled young man through the image projected from a large mass of fog.

Yes, this was the very same man that 'bewitched' Ace.

from his perfect brows and mesmerizing eyes full of an unfamiliar mischief, his tall and aquiline nose, and his thin but lovely lips curved beautifully in a rare bewitching smile, Ace really hit the nail on calling his appearance 'immortal-like'.

The spooked as hell steward beside him didn't know if he should be relieved that his master chose to ignore him and let him escape with his whole body intact or be even more exasperated that his high esteemed master didn't only mingle in the lowest realm but also manipulated this disdainful 'something' humans called 'technology' to make fun of an 'interesting' man.

In the end, the strict looking but stupefied servant chose to save his own skin and let his unpredictable master do whatever he wants .

he signed.

weren't they only here to pick up the master's lost item?

Then what are you even busying your esteemed self to do, master?!

Damn! why did he feel like something even bigger will happen?

Is this a prelude to a greater disaster?

-----------------

a/n: another unedited chapter, bow.