Chapter 8.5(gag chap): An Old Man's Woes

A week since Ace came back to the Michael's Main Manor in the Capital;

The overpayed doctors casually diagnosed that his former embarrassing stint is due to 'suddenly meeting new people after 20 years off isolation.'

like hell!

what do they think of Joanne, her tone deaf band mates and even the strange guest?! Not people?! are they casually saying that he himself, whom he conveniently posted as his own 'father, not human?!

his mom, (who he coaxed to let him call her mom too by using the orphan sympathy card ) was obviously not convinced, but since she also didn't know what happened, she temporarily accepted that it's 'a psychological thing so it's hard to explain'

He was freight(yeah, just like a baggage) with only him, Joanne, his mom, a bodyguard, an attendant and the pilots.

the rest, together with the Anaconda, were left behind.

if only he was left there permanently and just let him roam in the wild...

long story short, after he came back, he was treated like a too-fragile-it-might-suddenly-die young master. maids weren't even allowed to come too close.

they totally treats him like a mental patient now.

Ace get up from the bed and walk straight to shower.

he can't keep it up.

he have to coax them to let him enter the company.

the more time he's idling, the more time that Anaconda has to do whatever the fuck he intends to do.

Ace already wrack his head up from the time he woke up but he can't still find the reason why Rick killed him. based on his personality, he wouldn't just finish him if he could still use him. This may sound pathetic but his biggest asset is his very own identity.

He doesn't know what the hell it is but he's sure it's big. He just have to start from that.

after bathing, he walk to the massive closet. damn, it was even bigger than the room! he doesn't even remember his former closet gets close to this.

he stood in front of the mirror holding a plain white shirt. everyday, Joanne makes sure to 'help' him choose his clothes.

and everyday, it's just quite... ahmm...

Ace doesn't even know how to say it, it's just foreign to him, he guess...?

like the one he's holding right now, yes, it does looks good and comfortable.

he just wonder where did the freakin collar of the shirt go?

should he just tie the tie around his bare neck? or should he use it like a shawl?

god... 

anyway, just beat it! he does find it strange but Joanne says it's fashion!

he just put it on together with the suit pants and sneakers(yeah, it's fashion).

Sign...maybe he's just too outdated.

tsk, young people nowadays...

*knock knock*

oh, it's already 8 o'clock, huh?

unlike 3 days ago, he didn't even bother to open the door.

That cute little miss always open the door after two knocks anyway.

ALWAYS. whether you let her in or not.

"Ace~~ Time for breakfast~~" he could already hear her voice inside his room