Chapter 34: Shamelessness is a Talent. It Takes You Places

Ace walk in with his hands casually kept in his pockets. He stride in as if he own every single fucking molecule inside the room.

His charismatic eyes are lidded and his brows crease a little. His chin is slightly tilted and lips pressed in a straight line. He definitely looks like a rebellious royal displeased with what he claims 'good-for-nothings'.

Many guest, especially the older ones that also boasts great backgrounds were appalled.

'what an arrogant young man!'

But why do they still kept their mouths shut?

Hah! Who told them to still have lesser background than the Michaels?!

They were even careful not to offend a certain dumb blond mutt that's basically just a bit connected to the family, then where would they get the guts to try anything funny with the sole legitimate heir?

What will they do if this young ancestor gets offended?!

He even kicked around his family's elders and thoroughly dominated the massive empire within a few months, won't they'll just be fucking stabbing their own fucking knives on their fucking stomachs if they fucking try to do that?!

They're at least not that stupid!

The wealthy can have their prides but their lavish lives are much more important!

"Sir, please calm down." a certain worried secretary leaned closer to his boss to whisper.

'Oh fudge, his hands shake double-time' Harold look away and tried to concentrate on the lavish decor.

Ace reach deeper in his pockets. Now His legs could feel the violent trembling of his hands.

'This fucking hands, stop shaking!' he clench them tighter and the creases on his brows deeper.

If only the people that overthought the reason for that frown learns what's really happened, i wonder what they'll feel.

The fuck they're getting scared of pissing him off? He's just shaking like a leaf because of severe social anxienty, yo!

Even nervous, he's presumptuous!

"Hey."

Still frowning, Ace turned back and saw a man.

Instantly, His eyes widen a little and can't help but stare at the familiar yet unfamiliar face.

"Lee Ji Hwan..." he can't help murmuring.

The other man can't help but get startled. Really the same face...

Ace's body relaxed a bit and can't help but give the other man a smile.

He remembers him. Why won't he?

Isn't this man the cute charming Asian kiddo that kept on running after him calling 'Hyung, hyung...' 20 years ago?

He doesn't have a lot of friends even before the incident happened but that kid was the closest one once upon a time. It's just that the Lee family had to go back to their homeland and he haven't heard about him since. He didn't even know that they came back.

Maybe mainly because he didn't know almost anything that happened in the outside world...

The man gave a charming smile.

Unlike before when his smile give him a younger brother vibe, this time he's smiling at Ace as if he was a long-lost uncle.

Well,... If you think about it, it just seemed right, right?

Ace cannot help the rising emotion in his heart and he flashed a grin. Good thing he didn't forget that he's Ace at the moment. "Nice to meet you, I'm Gerald Michaels' son, my Father told me lot about you."

The man was taken aback by the sudden smile. Actually, everyone did.

The little devil was friendly to someone?!

That's impossible! That's not how the rumor goes!

But eventually, after shifting their sight to the other man he's smiling to,

A realization calmed their hearts.

Oh, it seems like a favorable impression with the same kind, that's understandable.

"Gerald Michaels... Yeah. You really do look like him..." Jin Hwan murmured staring at Ace's face with a face showing melancholy.

His heart can't help but lean towards that look.

Wanting to pacify his childhood friend, Ace gave a heartwarming smile. "Father said he had once had a good little brother that he really wants to introduce to me. Good thing I was able to meet you, Uncle." Shamelessness is already Ace's talent. His face didn't even reddened after he called his former younger friend Uncle.

A beautiful smile blossomed from Jin Hwan's gorgeous face. His fox-like eyes twinkled and the heart shaped mole below his eye streched.

He really look so enchanting and lovely.

Ace even thought that if he didn't have his lover, he would be dumbstruck drooling right now. But of course, he already purged the thought after it crossed his mind.

The two people smiling and chatting light-heartedly didn't even notice that in that very moment, every person in the room had one thought.

No wonder these two gets along well. They were two peas in a pod.

A beautiful charming fox that will entice you then kill you with a smile and a gorgeous young devil that will eventually devour you whole then say you didn't even satiate his hunger.

Tsk tsk tsk.

What a combo...

They should look away and walk the opposite way when they met them on the street.

Such is the only way to live.

------------