Chapter 24: Disney Songs and my Waifu

"Whoo~~" Ace immediately grasp his fucking beating heart.

"Sir, are you okay?" George asked his young master.

Honestly, even George felt fear from the overwhelming aura that the young master emitted earlier. Even he asked how the former Gerald Michaels birthed such a son.

He was just... Too High or something... George doesn't even know how to describe it. He just felt out of this world.

It's As if he's a greater being looking down on them-lowly creatures.

The young master doesn't even seem huma--

As soon as the thought entered George's mind, he immediately shook it off.

What blasphemy! The young master Ace is a true blue Michaels!

A face that looks exactly like his father's,  The voice, the smile, even the way their eyes sparkle when they're happy were the same. If someone tell him that the master Gerald regressed and became young master Ace, he would even nod at him and say,  'Just as I thought...'.

The young master smiled wryly. "those old scourges were really scary, huh."

George's eyes shifted. If there's something different about the two, this is it. -george thought.

Master Gerald was a true blue gentleman. Even after he underwent 'the tragedy', he stayed the same. He was gentle, he never curse and doesn't even use a single vulgar word and profanity. But With the young master?

Even George's old bones turn green from the young man's 'curse chants'. "Fucking stupid oldies, they should just hospitalize themselves! Old geezers meddling with the young'uns romantic affairs!? Freaking disgusting." the young master started his cussing marathon and the old secretary could only turn his poor ears deaf and bear the cursing fest.

--------------

Finally Refreshed after cursing the oldies upto their 10th generating ancestors, Ace started his work enthusiastically.

Contrary to what the old piggies claimed, Ace never once compromised his job for romance.

The heck! He's such an efficient worker that he could even sleep 8 to 10 hours while managing the WHOLE enterprise in his past life. He just went to a number of dates these past few weeks, What were they fucking around for?

Tsk tsk!

See? Even if he date or marry, there won't be any inconvenience!

Oh, Fucking shit, He's blushing again!

"Sarah, have you contacted S-spade Alexander?"

damn!

Sarah adjusted her no-other-room-for-perfection glasses. "Mr. Alexander's assistant already approved the meeting. Mr.Alexander will give us his time tonight."

Shit! Tonight already?! He's still not prepared!!

He's panicking, panicking,  panicking!

"o-oh shit! Sarah! Why did you only tell me now?!"  so, the no-shit efficient worker Ace Michaels burst into a haste for another meeting with his beloved.

Sarah's brow raised. She's aware that this young master is a bit eccentric but is he already bordering lunacy? "You we're the one who told me to set a meeting immediately, Sir. I didn't even know why they approved it this soon." 'is this guy cursing me for being such an efficient worker? I was able to set a meeting to a VVVIP Chairman after a day's notice, you know?Wtf!'

"D-damn! Look for George! I want my schedule free today! Shit, So many things to do..." Ace continued his panic fest not knowing how his stone-faced secretary, together with his stoic female assistant and an airhead of a driver officially declared him an eccentric alien.