Chapter 22: We Match, We're Meant To Be!!!

Ace dove down his bed and attempted to just bury his head until he suffocate.

Shiiiiiiit!!

The fuck!

This is so fucking gay but our freaking names match!

IT FUCKING MATCHES!

Ace and Spade

Ace and Spade!

ACE AND SPADE!

dammit! He tried his best to hold back a teenage-girl-squeel as he pounded his fist on the poor bed.

Jeez!

Fuck fuck fuck!

Important things should really be repeated twice or thrice to pound the point!

Our names fucking match, do you believe that?

This is really fucking fate!

.

.

Sometimes later,

When Ace finally got tired and he already felt numb all over, he rolled on his back.

His heart is still beating erratically but his body is already too tired that it unwillingly stopped.

Remembering those eyes... Those smiles...

...

Contrary to the embarrassing wide grin earlier, a sweet smile started blooming in Ace's flushed face.

He could feel his eyes warmed and watered. Before the tap opens, he immediately covered his eyes with his hands.

He's really fucking glad he lived...

He wasn't only given the chance to pay back and collect debt, he was also given something he had always been wishing for...

It may be different from what he expected, but if just a single glance from him made him feel like he already gained everything there is, isn't it even more amazing?

Ace just let himself cry. He owes it to himself.

All of the pain, loneliness, sadness, and even his envy, he's waving them goodbye through this tears.

Gerald, I won't be lonely anymore. You won't be alone anymore.

Maybe we won't be able to have the family that we longed for, but, I'll make sure that We will be happy together with the person who we love and loves us back...

He didn't know when his tears stopped or when it started again, all he knows is that, if the last one felt bitter and sour, the new ones felt sweet, with a hint of heartaching joy and hope...

----------------------

Harold is seriously baffled.

He remembered how his young master nagged him to turn the car back even if they were already stuck in traffic.

He remembered how his young master ran back to the restaurant with a kinda... foolishly happy look in his face.

He remembered how he ran back to the car to fetch the young master's jacket.

But why doesn't he remembered why did he get the jacket, why did he felt so cold, why did he felt like he held back the urge to pee his pants, and why was everyone confused on what they were doing standing there outside the restaurant?

The most unusual thing was, why, in just a blink of his eyes, the young master walked dazely out of the restaurant,smiling even more foolishly while chanting, "shit, it's fate... It's meant to be..."

Is the young master's disease contagious?

Is he also going crazy?

Harold took a peek at the young master in the back seat.

He already stopped chanting but he doesn't seem any calmer.

But that beautiful smile and the happiness shown on his face made Harold think otherwise.

Aah... So that's that.

It's not that the young master had gone mad.

He just fell in love...

Taking a relieved sigh, Harold returned his eyes on the road and even started to whistle.

Harold became so happy to realize that the young master is only suffering from lovesickness that the strange things that happened earlier already drifted and flew far away from his half air, half matter brain.

------------------
Unedited(as if i edited the other chapters...)

A/n: i actually updated twice... Anyway, maligayang araw ng kagitingan, fellow pinoys! Work again tomorrow!  ( TДT)