Chapter 25: I Love You To The Moon and Back

"A-ahmm... D-did you like my gifts?" the eager 'teenager' with a sugar daddy tendency nervously asked his sugar baby prospect.

Spade slowly raised his arm and showed a diamond encrusted cuff link on his wrist and gently caressed it as if it's the most precious treasure in the world.

The simple gesture made a beautiful smile bloom in the younger man's flushed face.

The atmosphere is full of fucking ambiguous air that people would feel like they were looking at a pair of disgustingly romantic mandarin ducks instead of Company Chairmen in a business dinner.

But who are you even kidding?! Who's here for a fucking meeting! This is undoubtedly a DATE!

If you doesn't see the hearts emmiting from this two men, you should just kick yourself out of the earth! even a fucking monkey has higher EQ than you!

The little tomato chairman couldn't help hismself as he fumbled all the way through dinner as he greedily took in the delicious view. Fuck! How did this Restaurant's Stake became this good!!??

"B-by the way... H-How's your d..day..." Ace struggled to open a topic while a certain secretary facepalmed with shame from his poor young master's kindergarten-level flirting skill.

'Fuck! at least, snatch his hand! you've been drooling over it the whole fucking time!'

The fuming aura and the flaming king kong behind his secretary distracted Ace. Oh shit, how could you choose this blessed time to unleash the madness in you, Sarah?! Do you even know how to read the fuckin atmosphere?!

"just an ordinary day earlier..." a charming voice brought back Ace's attention to his 'lovely wife'.

'Earlier, oh.my.freakin.damned.gosh. He said 'earlier'!!! Only earlier! Not anymore! Is it because we met?? It is, right?? It fucking is!!!'

"what a coincidence!! It was the same with me!!! Isn't it a good thing that we met tonight???" Ace almost burst off his seat from excitement. His face could almost get a hemorrhage from too much blood rushing to his cheeks.

when the gorgeous person's lips tilted upward a little, Ace almost died of heart attack.

He clutch his chest tightly.

Fucking chill, heart bastard! You'll get your damned turn!!

"D-don't you think we're really m-m-meant to be???!!!" Ace is not mad, just a little-- scratch that!! Hella excited!!

Anyway, isn't this just the freaking right timing to solidify their realtionship?!

Of course, Ace already altered his life plans and inserted Spade Alexander's existence to every paragraph of his Book of Life. But he is actually a little insecure by their 'lack of Official Status.' Call it fucking lame or Stupid but this is his first love! And unlike the puppy love depicted in books, he's aware that his feelings are even stronger than the 'True Love' that was already written exaggeratedly on novels.

There's just this feeling of absolute 'reverence'. As if every part of him is Spade's. As if he always belonged to him. As if his heart and even his very soul call out to the man...

He even feels like if this man ask him to kill himself, he'll really die. That if he was loathed, he'll die. And if he was left alone, he'll break first then die.

Scary and Kinda weird, isn't it?

But the strange thing is, Ace acknowledge them as possibilities but strangely feels that they are also absolutely impossible to happen...

Anyway, those are already too profound so might as well dump it on the back of his mind, there are even deeper feelings inside him but the present takes precedence.

Ace have to work hard!! Harder than the hardest he ever worked on before Towards both to true happiness and to the rosy route of true love!!!

Though...

Would Spade think that he's taking it too fast?! What if he scared him off?

Well, he does like the overly ambiguous atmosphere between them but Ace thought that it's the right time to man up, get it straight and proudly bend!!!

He should establish a formal relationship here and there!!!

They won't go home until they form a true blue boyfriend-boyfriend relationship!!!

This is absolutely the right time!!

Even if Spade think that it was too fast, he'll just have to drown him from his overflowing love!

Hell yeah!! Go, myself!

You can do it!

'I WILL FUCKING BEND NICELY!!!'

Ace took a deep breath, Stood up and leaned to Spade nearer to open his case. "I may sound just, Kinda, A little conceited, But!!!"

Ace slam his hands on the table and put on a straight face full of honesty and confidence. He's absolutely Ready to pour his entire heart out!

If he will do it, he have to do it with a Bang! This would absolutely be the Confession of the Century!!! "Spade Alexander!"

Clutching his chest and with an emotional expression on his face, He confessed, "My love, my heart's muse, my gorgeous goddess! My virtuous, lovely, and most prized Wife! I am absolutely, truly, madly, deeply in love with you!! I've never felt this way before and I'm someone who treasures feelings so i'll still surely love you even after a million years!!! The first time i saw you, i felt like my soul was calling for you! I'm pretty sure that if my heart can run by itself, it would shamefully glue itself to you! If i could, i would fish the stars and snatch the moon for you! I love you so much i could hardly bear it! My mind only thinks of you, my heart only beats for you and my soul only calls for you! I'm so inlove with you that your presence makes me stumble! When you smile, i feel like i'll die! You mean the whole universe to me, Spade! I know that You may think that i'm frivolous or that i'm taking it too fast but I really really love you to the fucking moon and back! I'll take care of you for our whole lives, i'll cherish you as we both shall live! I'll work hard to be the best man i can be beside you!. So, Spade Alexander, please consider being with me!! I will make you happ--"

'bam!'

2 poor single dogs forcefully fed by massive dogfood until they fucking die, a poor chair that almost break into piecss as it smash down the floor, an intoxicating as fuck fragrance, a pair of sweet and soft lips agains his and the fucking wild thumping of his heart!

Ace felt like he just died and thought, 'Oh, so this is heaven...'

...He never knew heaven would be this hot, wild, and intoxicating...

------------------

A/n:RIP Ace. May your fucking lucky shit soul rest in piece. damn!! The romance is too fast but the update is too slow, yep, i know. XD sorry not sorry but i blame BTS for taking over my poor damn life. Btw, i finally manage to choose a character model for my Cutie Ace, well, of course, it's none other than V!! I could totally imagine Tae Tae being hot as fuck, crying and even acting so adorably stupid! xD (don't get me wrong but my main bias is Jiminnie though i love everyone and specially love V's striking visual)

Another thing, stop bitching that Ace's feeling is too much or that the romance is too fast or that Spade's identity is too mysterious. There's a reason for everything. Well, aside from that's just how i like to freakin play it. I admittedly like to play it big with the whole godlike talents, abilities and identities. XD Anyway, Just take a guess if you'd like.