Chapter 5: Why are they Looking? Freakin Scary!!!

It was one fine day in a certain beach resort.  Guests, both local and foreign busies themselves in their own activities.

Some were sunbathing, other are swimming and there's even a group playing beach volley.

It should be a peaceful afternoon if not for a certain 'odd' group ruining the quite atmosphere.

3 young men kept playing their instrument creating an inharmonic tune.

The cursed drum's too loud and doesn't seem to have the plan to play with the group. the damned bass sound retarded and doesn't even make sense. and worse, the shitty guitar releases a screeching motivating sound. Driving them to want to beat up the player.

It was really hopeless music. No one can save it.

Even if there is a beautiful red haired, black clothed young woman singing her heart out in front.

The music's just too horrible that it even ruins great voices.

Fortunately, the big amplifier is broken so No one pays attention to them.

Despite that, the woman still continued singing.

Until,

*Woosh!!!!*

The loud sound of a ski saved the people from the bad music.

Everyone's eyes couldn't help but chase the figure of a young man riding a shining, undoubtedly expensive but kinda battered jet ski. Including the noisy 'musicians' and the poor female vocalist.

The young man treaded unaware. He continued driving the ski not knowing that he shouldn't just barge on private properties.

when the ski reached shallow waters, it stopped in perfect, seemingly 'practiced' motion.

There then people finally noticed the rider.

Lot's of female guests gasp. Even some males did.

Only one word was emerged from their brains.

"Gorgeous..."

The young man indifferently started to get off the ski. Appearing Oblivious to the dumbfounded crowd.

only because no one's mind gave a fuck about anything other than his face.

Everyone didn't notice that his hands started to tremble and everyone attributed the redness of his face to the grace of the glorious sun to this beautiful splendor.

The young man put his trembling hands in his pocket while his mind panics.

'Oh shit, oh shit, why are they looking?? I don't look like a monster anymore right? Damn, did my scars came back? why the heck are they staring?!'

Oblivious to the young man's paranoia, they continued admiring him.

Is he a celebrity? An actor? A model? How could they not know that such a person exist?!

How could this guy hide his beauty from the world?!

Even his messy hair enhanced his features. The crease in his brows and the alert look of his beautiful bright eyes made their heart clench. they feel like lowly subjects looked at with contempt by their sovereign.

This resulted to a standstill, people where stoned by the beautiful sight and the young man was rooted to his place looking like he was weirded out. Though he's actually only too spooked to even dare take a single step.

why's the difficulty suddenly too high?!

He is barely ready to talk to an ailing old lady but he was given a bunch of crowd looking at him with weird eyes.

The hands in his pocket clench in extreme nervousness.

But the sudden stretch of his shoulders and arms translated to a show of intimidation in everyone's eyes.

They started reluctantly keeping their eyes off of him. how dare they even bother him even if it's his beauty's fault? Are they courting death?!

Even when people finally retracted their misunderstood affection from him, he was still too spooked to move.

His trembling eyes slowly traveled the crowd.

God! That was too scary...

Is he too confident? What if his skills are not the only part of him that's outdated?! What if his face's one too?!

For Pete's sake! he should've watched television more before!

Useless! Too useless! Freakin usele--

Suddenly, his eyes caught the sight of a makeshift stage. Above stood a familiar lady with unfamiliar bleached red hair, full black outfit and thick smoky make-up.

In that very instance, he stopped trembling and a familiar feeling of annoyance and nauseating dislike emerged from him .

his jaws tightened. "Why is that brat here?"

------------
A/n: Noted ( ˘ ³˘)♥