Chapter 10: #almostspiritedawayfuck!

With his just served victory, Ace didn't wait for the fuckers to get a hold of themselves. He just left a smile, walk past them and walk straight to the exclusive elevator of the former Chairman, Gerald Michaels.

seems like it will still remain exclusive to 'him', huh?

he gave a last glance and he managed to catch the malicious look that Rick direct to him as well as the reddening of his stupid face.

Ace smirk.

who would think that this bastard became too overconfident and underestimate a socially dysfunctional illegitimate child that immediately face smacked him a few days later?

That bitch's enjoyed manipulating the former him too much. he already lost his calculating as fuck mind and confidently thought that he already managed to successfully rob a multi national company from it's owners.

Hah! it's only the second time they clashed in this life and the bitch already fucked up his winning streak.

'Maybe, I'm actually good at this.'

Ace just wants to laugh his head off.

he should really refrain from making everything overdramatic.

Demon Lord?

Hahah!

that sounds stupid now!

Anaconda?

Yeah, right!!!

hahahhah!!!

hahah!

haha...
.

.

Fuck! he got too swayed by happiness!

Tsk tsk!

he had the urge to smack himself straight to the face.

who is he even kidding?!

That bastard wouldn't be able to lead him to his death if he's just that much!

he just sigh. "Tsk, a single victory made me lost my mind there. i still have a long way to go, huh?"

He says but he can't still help but laugh stupidly like a villain when he remembered their dumb faces.

"But shit, that was freaking fun!"

--------------------

Ace spent the whole day sitting in his 'Father's' (Fuck, he's getting used to this!) office.

People continuously came and go.

There were lots of people he knew, people he only know by faces, and people he didn't even know existed.

they just congratulated him. Some only came to gawk stupidly at his face.

seriously fucking useless.

well, if there's something he gained, it  would be the assistant that he managed to steal from the HR department..

he remembered her because she was the only one who saw his face and remained poker faces. he didn't know if he really didn't care or worked hard to ignore it. Regardless, she gave him a good feeling.

"Sir, the President is asking for an audience." his new 30 something plain faced assistant named Sarah opened the door leading an Anaconda behind her.

Tsk. As quick as always, bastard.

He smiled. "Thank you, Sarah."

The poker faced assistant ignored his blooming charm and respectfully bow before she close the door before her.