Chapter 40: Kissing on the Streets. They are Celebrities.

A/n: i decided to try to continue the story. I also change the Chapter 40 & 41 to keep the story running. Please treat them as if they didn't happen at all. As well as the note. ( Gosh. I was so burnt out. I guess) that was kinda embarrassing but thanks for your messages. It really lifted me up ☺️☺️

Honestly, i didn't really checked if It caused a glitch on the plot coz I didn't read back again (I did last time but the grammatical errors slapped me in the face. i don't dare anymore.)
Well, happy reading.

-----------

The days went by so fast.

It's already been a month since Ace was discharged from the horrible hospital.

Nothing special happened.

He just continued to be his awesome self.

Disapproved stupid proposals from stupid pigs, taunt the pigs on meetings until they eventually puke blood, faced off with the green eyed snake from time to time and of course, pour 2/3 of his attention to his equally awesome wife.

The short hand of the stick stop at the center of the Number 5. As usual, the ivy league graduate employees of the Michael's Conglomerate Head Office could only enviously watch their supposedly fierce young genius chairman get off work on time.

The little fool has a big smile on his Shameless face as he take big strides straight to the revolving door while embracing a big bouquet of Flowers to his chest.

The moment he went out of the building, his sight was immediately dazzled by the most beautiful creature his eyes were able to see.

"Oh my god. Is that beautiful Angel really my beloved..." Ace mutters as his legs almost lost their strength and he melts from the beauty's smile.

"Screw you..." Sarah whispered as she rolled her eyes.

Everyday, his boss becomes more dramatic and stupid.

Ace glide to Alexander's side with the 'loyal dog' look on his face.

"I told you I'll fetch you today!" Ace pout and whined forgetting his 'masculinity' in front of his 'wifey'

Alexander gave Ace his dizzying smile and tuck a part of hair on the younger guy's ear. "I had to meet you earlier."

The underlying sweet tone on his words made Ace heart beat so fast it's practically beating out of his chest.

Alexander's eyes drifted to Ace's honest eyes.

Those pair of beautiful glass orbs looks melted as they look at him with overflowing affection.

He can still remember seeing these pair of eyes before.

They were so beautiful his long-frozen heart started beating erratically and his eyes were hooked.

At that very moment, he knew he had to have him...

Alexander's hand slid down Ace's brows then it brush his long eyelashes.

Ace's eyes were tickled and he blinked them. Still not taking his eyes off Alexander as if he's anticipating his next move.

Alexander, which seemed as if lost on his own world continued to slid his thumb lower to Ace's cheek.

It continued sliding lower to his lips where his eyes also lingered.

Watching Alexander's beautiful face stare at his lips as if bewitched, Ace wasn't able to stop himself to stand on his tiptoe and reach for the older man's lips.

The chaste kiss startled Alexander but he quickly reached for Ace's waist and brought the man in his embrace, crushing the beautiful flowers between their bodies.

They kiss and tasted each other as if they were the only ones around.

They caressed each other's lips as if they were the only people in the world.

Also, at that very moment,

An attendant, an assistant, a secretary and a Steward were left dumbfounded.

Why the fuck did this two suddenly started making out on public? On the middle of the fucking street? What! Are they voyeurs?!

Oh shit! On. The. Middle. Of. The. Fucking. Street.!!!!

But even before they were able to try to separate the two voyeurs or at least cover them, camera's started flashing.

Sebastian's hands were already raising to force the cameras off of those paparazzi's hands or just straight up blow them off when a familiar power forced down on him keeping him from doing anything.

The fuck?

Why does the master kept him from utilizing his power?

Is it that he doesn't want them to be discovered?

But, they can just erase their memories or straight up reverse the time?

Sebastian turn to the two entangled man and his eyes met his Master's. His eyes glinted and clearly sent him a message to keep his hands to himself.

Let everything happen.

Stop interfering.

This is his master's intention.

Sebastian was startled and he wasn't able to do anything. He just watch his Master take over the young man's soul and devour his entire being.

Making the man his and severing all of his already loose strings.

----------