Chapter 20: A Great Name for a Great Man.

This is a headache!

A freaking fucking headache!!

.

.

.

.

.

But undoubtingly a headache he might really like...

Ace's shameless face flushed.

Damn you! So gay.

He look upturned to the guy not knowing how his adorable shy look would lit a fire to anyone that will see. Except to a certain poor servant that would rather bash his head to mush than to gain the unreasonable wrath of a certain unreasonable master.

"a-ahmm..." damn!  What should he say?!

This is so fucking awkward and he feels like a grade schooler stammering in front of his first crush!

Though technically, this is INDEED his first crush,  alright.

But he's a fucking 38 year old man, for pete's sake!

Ace cringed at the thought.

But shit! I already wasted 38 years! If i could,  i would throw away my bachelorhood(more like, maidenhood XD) to the distant galaxy!

I would even wave it goodbye! Damn!

As for the marriage,  bam bam, and kids,... 

Let's just... think of that later..

Now, The most important thing is to at least take a single. basic. step!

He would fuck up big time if the day ends and he still couldn't ask for it!

It's so long fucking overdue that he could just die if he didn't manage to accomplish this one, fucking bastard!

With a fucking disgusting twindling of his fingers that he doesn't freaking know where the hell came from, he mewled, "i-i didn't get your ... name..."

Though Ace burns with decisiveness inside,  he could only managed to mewl a single sentence in a shy and fucking adorable way that anyone who hears would want to squeeze this cute lovely creature in their embrace, of course, again, with the exception of a certain servant who would rather be eaten by the ground than to be treated as a third wheel to this godforsaken springlike and ambiguous pinkish encounter.

But of course,

as if his villain of a master would take pity to this poor servant!

The lake like eyes of the man calmly shifted from the beautiful as fuck 'teenager' to the should-look-25-but-wilted-to-the-extreme attendant, mercilessly dumping the question to him.

Ace's questioning glance also shifted back and forth to the other haggard guy and the already not-so mysterious Man.

So, am i in-love to a mute? He had never spoken a word, did he?

Anyway, why does that matter?

His beautiful eyes could do what his mouth should do!! Just look at how that attendant immediately understood that the master pushed all the responsibility to him!

So fucking awesome!

"a-ah... " the poor steward was flustered to the point of tears. If not for the still frozen tearducks, surely,  they will be able to see such a shameful display.

Ace stared at the steward with eagerness.

Shit! 
This is it!

He has to imprint this to his brain so he won't forget.

The steward's eyes almost rolled over as his already drained and abused brain cells were forced to run again.

Shit!  Shit!

Name!

Where the hell should he look for that!?

There's no way he can use the master's real name!

He can be killed but he won't look for his own death!

Anyway...

A name..

Shit!

The master surely won't accept just any name,

It should be grand!

Meaningful!

Strong!

May even be noble!

His battered brain tried its best to look for a fitting name from what he read from the strange magical virtual realm humans called internet but the sparks from the young man's eyes almost blinded him and he almost 'short-circuited'.

"ah... "

"a...? " Ace eagerly asked the man to continue.

The steward felt the cold glance from the black-bellied master that unhesitantly sold him out and he almost drop dead with a heart full of dread.

But Like a drop of rain to a thirsty man from the desert,

Finally finding a name of a certain great noble man made him burst with confidence!

With a renewed energy and pride, the steward boast of the master's name to the two 'directly' involved.

"the master's great name is..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Gandhi!"

--------------

A/n: what?! I also do find this kinda stupid but this scene had been rolling on my mind even before i started this story! I don't know what's with Gandhi that kicked me off but I HAVE TO FUCKING INCLUDE THIS ONE!!

Well, sorry not sorry for the late update, the internet service here is shit or else, I would have updated this 3 days earlier and well, i'm still undergoing assessments where i already passed 4 of 9. Shitty training! I feel like i'm walking in a fucking tight rope where i can fall anytime! I just updated though to celebrate getting perfect scores for the 3rd and 4th, yey! Well, please continue missing ace and...  Gandhi? (╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\ XD hahahah! I didn't know i loved airheaded characters XD