Chapter 21: At Last.

Ace's jaw dropped.

Ooohhh damn..

A great name, indeed...

.

.

.

.

Like Fuck??!!

.

.

Were his parents... braindead?

Not that it was a bad name or what!

Gandhi-he means the real original Gandhi was a Great man indeed.. But,

Dude! Seriously?!

Who'll name their cute, beautiful pretty... Child...

Shit...

Ace's whole face flushed. Damn, his mind is too easy to distract, huh.

I'm braindead. That's for sure.

But, still--

"Spade."

A so-fucking-melodeous-i-can't-fucking-describe-it voice cut his stupid daydreaming and brought back his eyes to the mysterious, too-beautiful-i-have-to-continuously-repeat-it man.

Those clear lake-like eyes look straight to Ace's brown stupefied ones.

"My name's Spade Alexander..."

.

.

.

Ooh...

Okay...

.

.

.

Who the hell would care about your name at this very moment?!

Ace is currently pulled inside a black hole "named" Spade and he's freaking enjoying it!

Just a simple glance from those eyes pulls his soul and gives him so much bliss he could just die there and die happy...

Shit, Is this THAT Love?

Who would have thought that that simple word would be this freaking powerful?!

This may be kinda different to what he watched, read, and saw, but he has to admit that this extreme feeling could just make him explode and he'll still be happy.

Maybe it's another tier of what they call love but who cares?

Certainly, he don't.

Seeing Ace lost in his thoughts but those thought being solely about him, 'Spade Alexander's' lips lifted.

Thought, a certain servant cringe and almost died while recalling how he magnificently presented such name for the master.

So, He shouldn't have used that name, huh?

But he looked for great people and the cursed 'internet' showed that!

If only he knew that the master would prefer Fierce Ancient Kings rather than great men who advocated peace, he wouldn't have chosen the great man, Gandhi!! (a/n: as if that's the fucking problem XD)

Oh god, good thing that the master and the young man were too immensed to the ambiguous atmosphere that the air could turn pink and ignored him.

The temperature also stopped freezing and turned warm that it could tickle your heart.

The poor servant sigh while silently standing at a side, (forgetting that he almost compromised the master's romance) looking at the two still mandarin ducks.

Oh shush,... Master...

How long do you plan to play?...

----------------

A/n: no worries, guys, he won't be Gandhi. xD. I just had to include that spoof. Anyways, it's just another useless short chapter with the sole purpose of introducing the name of the ML as well as giving a glimpse of ace's abnormal feelings. (well, i just recently finished the draft and ending of the story in my mind but that would be a looong way to go since i could only release useless, short chapters)

anyway, what's better, Spade Alexander or Alexander Spade? Or if you have a better name, just comment it, yeah? I love naming characters but for some reasons i can't create a fitting name for him so it kinda came out forced..