My New Home

Yn Pov
We finally made it to "NeverLand" aka my new home aka Michael's house. The maid Lucy showed me to my room it was beautiful. It had a big king size bed with a tan comforter that had "King" stitched into the pillows in gold. Then it had two windows infront of it with a big flat screen on the wall. I walked into the bathroom and it was gorg tan and gold everything! With a nice view of NeverLand.

Me- Wow. *whispers*

I turned to walk out the bathroom but I bumped into Michael.

Me- Um. I'm sorry.

Michael- It's ok.. I'll be taking you out to dinner tonight to purpose.. Jerry kinda came up with that.

Me- O- Ok. Quick question. Is this your room?

Michael- Yes. We have to share.

Me- Oh. I'll just go to one of the guest bathrooms to get ready.

Michael- Ok.

I was walking around looking for a bathroom until Lucy helped me. This house is too big for anybody. After my shower I walked back into "Me and Michaels" room to get dress. As I was unwrapping my towel michael came in.

Me- *Screams*

Michael- *Cover eyes* Sorry I'll wait. *Walks out*

I quickly got dressed. I put on a white mini dress with some red heels and diamond earrings. I curled my hair and applied red lipstick and did my natural make- up. And grabbed my red clutch with my diamond Rolex watch. Then michael came in and got dressed. When he finished we walked down stairs.

Uncle Jerry- You two look great! The plan tonight his to 1) Make a scene and 2) Get a ring on that finger. *Laughs* Put after the purpose your gonna have to kiss.

Me- Huh!

Michael- Excuse me?

Uncle Jerry- Just do it. Now go. I made reservations.

On the way to the wherever we were going it was complete silence until we made it there and everyone freaked when they saw michael. But he ignored some of them. Then he grab my hand which took me by surprise. But he just did it for the cameras.

We took our seat and ordered our drinks and food. And half way through our meal Michael pulled out this little purple box. Aww my favorite color.

Michael Pov
It was time for me to purpose so I pulled out the box. It was purple, her favorite color. Yea Jerry told me. I got out my seat and got on one knee. That's when people started looking.

Me- Yn, Every since I laid eyes on you I knew you will be mine. Your eyes always have me and a daze and I couldn't stand it if I saw you with someone. That's why I'm asking.. Will You Marry Me?

Yn- *Crying* Y- Y- Yes!

Crowd- *Claps and take pics*

Me- *Gets up and puts ring on her finger*

Yn- *Hugs me*

Me- *Hugs back and pulls away*

Yn looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. Before I leaned in a wiped her tears and then we kissed for a min or two. After awhile we pulled away and we left. Some people followed us out into our limo some just wanted a pic. So I took a couple but after we got in and left.

Yn Pov
The whole ride home I admired the ring. It was huge! It had a lot of diamonds! When we got home I was so tired that I just slept in my bra and underwear. I actually forgot michael was next to me.

Me- Michael.

Michael- Uhm?

Me- Since we are like a couple, do we like cuddle?

Michael- *Turns over* Are you asking.?

Me- *Looks down* Yes. I just like to c-

Before I could finish my sentence michael grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

Me- "Thx." I said as I breathed into his chest.

Michael- No Problem hun.

Hun? ...I guess this is my reality now.