Beach

YN Pov

Me and Michael stopped by the beach before going home.

Me-*Gets out* It's nice out today.

Michael- Yup.*Comes around to your side and grabs your hand*

Me and michael started walking in the sand towards the water. Almost immediately the paps were flashing there cameras. We just ignored them. Mike and I just walked in pure silence. Awkward actually.

Me-........why did you bring me here?

Michael- You seemed stressed.

Me-Me? Stressed? About what. *Laughing*

Michael-*Chuckles and looks down* I don't know....keeping the kids..maybe.

Me- Do you not want them or some? *turns towards him*

Michael- No no not at all. *sighs* I just...I just want you to stay. *whispers and looks down*

Me-Mike.. We aren't mint to be together.. We where force to be together. That wasn't even real then. Now we are stuck together because we have kids. That's the only reason I'm still here...

Oh no I didn't mean to say that!

Me- No no. I didn't mean to-GCO.

Michael- You know. You aren't true to yourself or your feelings.

Me- What? I am so true to myself! *Yells*

I guess Mike could tell I was mad because he then pulled me in close to his chest and because I was so short I had to look up at him. He actually forced me to by grabbing my chin. I started to cry.. I don't know where the crying came from but I cried.

Michael- If you really wanted to leave you would've left a long time ago... But yet you're still here...yes if you wanted to leave and take the kids I wouldn't have stopped you because that's your choice....Yes I would've fought for you and them but then again it's your choice. But yet..your still here.

I was sobbing and holding on to mikes shirt. I then buried my face in his chest. Maybe I was crying because everything he just said was right. I have no clue why I've been in denial this whole time.

Mike-*Hugs me*

I then backed away from Mike. I was all red and a hot mess. My eyes were red and puffy.

Me- Yes Mike. Yes I love you. *Shakes head* but this just can't be. This lifestyle has no privacy and I just can't do it. *Picks up the end of your dress*

I picked up the end of my dress and started walking back to the beach parking lot. I held my head down because I didn't want the paps taking pics of me like this. When I made it to the top I called Rach.

*****Phone Convo****

Rachel- Hello.

Me- Rach. *wipes tears*

Rachel- Yes. *worried*

Me-*Breaks down* I need you.. *sobbing*

Rach- Ok where are you!? Are you in labor.

Me- The beach and no. Hurry please! *Sobbing*

Rach- Ok. Be there in a second. Stay put.

Me-*Crying* Ok.

****End***

This is just too much!

(A/N Kinda short. I wanted to leave a cliffy)