Awww

Yn Pov
When we pulled up to the "Prism" there were paparazzi already outside. Since I was late we rushed in. When I got in I saw people with signs so I slowed down and read the. One said "Long Nights" and the other said "Early Mornings" and the other one said "But it's all worth it" then I went own down and read the others "In the End" then I walked a couple more feet "Because Being A Mother Is One Of The Most Beautiful Things". Then I saw big double doors.

Me-*Looks at Guard* Do I open them?

SG-*Smiles and nodes*

When I opened the doors it was really dark. I was kinda scared to walk in but I did. Just a little. Then the SG turned on the lights. And everybody said "SURPRISE"

Me-*Jumps back a little and covers mouth*

I was on the verge of crying because IT WAS MY BABY SHOWER!

Me-*Crying*

I was so speech list. I didn't even think I would've had a baby shower. Michael came walking over to me. I turned away from him. Why was I acting all shy now?

Mike-*Chuckles* Come here. *Tries to pull me towards him*

I finally just let Michael pull me towards him. Then he hugged me and I hugged him back.

Mike-*Smirks* Why are you crying? *Holds my face in his hands*

Me- B- b-*sniffs* I'm happy..*looks down and cries more*

Mike-*Holds your head up* Stop please....You'll mess up your make-up. *smiles and wipes your tears*

I felt somebody tap me on the shoulder and I turned around and sad JANET!

Me&Janet-*Screams and hugs each other*

Janet- I missed you so much girl!

Me- Same! Where have you been!?

Janet- I've been in Paris. Helping Mike through this surprise.

Me-*Looks at Mike and smiles* Thank You.

Mike- *smiles back* You're welcome.

I went and talked some more to people and then we played games and danced a little. The boys even had a game. We put pudding in the diapers and they had to change them in less then 60 seconds. Of course, us ladies, were cracking up! We ate and Michael even song a song. P.Y.T of course, My favorite. My cake was amazing. I had an Eiffel Tower cake and I had a cake that was made like a pregnant stomach and had 4 little feet. Me and Mike cut it together and he wanted me to feed it to him. Of course being me I smashed it into his face and he did the same. Everyone took pictures of that moment. I wouldn't be surprise if we saw them all on the news and internet "Is Michael and Yn Back Together" I can see the headlines. But anyway it was time for the gifts. Janet gave me the others twin Paris shoes. I'm guessing for the girl because they were pink and had pink diamonds on them. Then all the other people gave me gifts. Kate gave me ALOT of baby clothes. Then Michael gave me my scroller and lots of other things.

Me- Thank You everyone! I really appreciate it. *smiles*

Everybody said "Your welcome" then the party continued. After all the laughs and fun it was time to go. Mike had everything taken to the airport and flown back to my condo in L. A. Some people lift Paris that night. But people like Me, Mike, Janet, & Kate with the security guards, stayed.

Me&Mike- *Walking out* Thank You so much. I really enjoyed it.

Paparazzi-*Taking pics*

Mike-No problem.

Me-*Kisses his cheek* See you in the morning. *Gets in limo with Janet*

Mike Pov

Me-*Waves bye* Let's go mother. *Puts arms around her and starts walking back into the hotel lobby*

Kate-Your father will be very upset Mike. *Rubs his back*

Me- I don't care. *sighs* I don't care. *pushes the elevator button*

Kate- I think you did I fantastic job with the baby shower.

Me- Thank you mother. *smiles*

Then the elevator doors closed