Just For Awhile

Yn Pov

Me and Mike made it to L.A. late at night. He said that he was taking me home with him. When we got there I was so tired that I was gonna fall asleep standing up.

Mike- Um. You can sleep in the guest room.

Yn- Ok. *Walks upstairs*

Mike-*Walks in his room*

Melinda-Mike. Your back?

Mike- Yea. *Closes his door*

I change in my night gown and laid in bed. I dozed off for a little but I got thirsty and I went downstairs to get some apple juice. I was kinda scared because all the lights were off and this is a BIG house. I made my way in the kitchen and I saw a figure. My heart started racing a thousand times faster.

Mike-*Grabs your hand* Calm down. *Chuckles*

Yn- Oh it was you. *Pulls hand away*

Mike- You were scared weren't you. (A/N Like he told that girl in Thriller! 😩😏)

Yn- No I wasn't. Why are you up.

Mike- Couldn't sleep. How about you.

Yn- I was thirsty.*Looks through refrigerator* You don't have an apple juice?

Mike- No..why?

Yn-It helps me pee. I haven't peed all day and it's bad for the babies.

Mike-*Finna have a panic attack* What me to tell one of the maids to go to the store because she'll go!?

Yn- No no Mike..I'm fine. I'll just have water.

Mike- Are you sure?

Yn- Positive. *smiles*

Mike-*smiles too*

Yn- *Looks out the window at the moon* I know it's on your mine...and u want to talk about it. I know that's why u couldn't sleep...

Mike-*Standing behind you* About what.

Yn-*Turns around* The babies...

(A/N Cliffy.)