At Mike's Home

Yn Pov

The first thing me and Rachel did was found me a condo in the city. It real nice! It's all white, has a big glass window so at night you can see all the LA lights, it has a three bedroom with 4 baths and it has a hall. The kitchen is super nice. Rachel having decorators to come and decorate.

Me-*In car* Thanks Rachel...for buying my condo and helping me get a job.

Rachel- No biggie.

Me- As soon as I get the money to-

Rachel-*Smiles* Don't worry Yn, it's ok.

Me- Are you sure?

Rachel- Positive. Where to next.

Me-Michael's.. I need to get my things.

Rachel-Kk.

When we pulled up to the drive way I only saw one car, my truck, of course.

Me- You can stay in.

Rachel- Are you sure because I don't mind helping.

Me-It's ok. *smiles and gets out*

When I got out the car I walked up the steps and knocked. After awhile I heard foot steps.

Mike-*Opens door* Yn..

Me- I just came to pick up my things..

Mike- Ok. *Lets you in*

I walked straight upstairs and when I got up there I went to the closet. But I didn't see my things. I saw other girl clothes.

Me-Where's my stuff?

Mike- It's in the guest closet. *Starring at your belly*

Me-Who stuff is this?

Mike- Oh um Melinda's.. *scratches back of head*

He dropped me for that tramp? It's all good tho.

Me- Oh Ok. *walks to guest closet* Who packed it?

Mike- *Clears throat* Um Melinda.

Me- Hmm I see Melinda has been doing a lot around here. *turn to mike*

Mike- *Looking at your stomach*

I kept seeing Michael glare at my stomach every few seconds but I wanted to tease him. Maybe I'll let him touch later. I started picking up boxes and I put some in Rachel's car and some in my truck.

Me-*Closes back truck* That's everything. *turns to mike* I guess this is goodbye..for now since I have to see you tomorrow.

Mike- Yea *looking at your stomach*

Me- Can I have my keys now?

Mike-*Starring at your stomach*.....

Me- Mike?

Mike-*still starring*....

Me- Michael!

Mike-*Still starring*

Michael was in a daze so I just snatched his hand and laid it on my belly.

Babies-*Kicking*

Me-Woah, I did not expect y'all to do that.

Mike-*smiling*

My hand was still on Michael's hand while the babies were kicking so I pulled it away.

Me- ..I guess they know there father...*clears throat* um the keys.

Mike-*Hands them to me*....see you tomorrow.

Me-See you tomorrow. *Get in and leaves*

When I was pulling out the drive way I saw Mike in my review mirror starring as I left.