Paris

Yn Pov

Today I'm getting ready for Paris. I got up and went to my walk in closet. I put on some boyfriend ripped jeans and some black red bottoms. And I had on a black shirt that was a little baggy. I put on my silver heart neckless and my silver hoops. My hair was in a pony tail. After I finished getting ready I grabbed my purse and car keys. I'm on my way to mikes.. I have to pick up my plane ticket.

Me-*Knocks*

Melinda- Hi. *fakes smiles*

I knew Melinda gave me a fake smile so I shot her one right back.

Melinda- What are you here for.

Me- What are you in my face for.

Melinda- Listen-GCO

Mike- Oh hey Yn! Melinda let her in.

Melinda- *clench teeth* Ok.

She opened the door just alittle. She knows I'm pregnant and can't squeeze through. She's really testing the wrong one so I pushed the door open HARD and she slammed into the wall.

Me-Oops. *Steps over her*

I walked into the kitchen were Mike was.

Me- You need to get your lil girlfriend before she has a thousand dollar shoe in her ahh.

Mike-*Laughs* Melinda just has trust issues.

Me- For? We ain't and was never a thing.

When I said that you could feel the tension in the air.

Mike- I umm *looks the other way* I don't know....she's been like this forever.

Melinda- *walks in* I don't like getting talked about behind my back.

Me-Puff.

Melinda- You know what! Why are you here!? *Gets loud*

Me- I'm here to get my plane ticket to Paris from Mike! Why are you here!?

Melinda- I live here!

Me- Yea and I used to live here so basically mmhm I wouldn't called it being replaced but hmm * puts on a thinking face* yeaa I would gladly say your just a replace toy. *smiles*

Melinda- Get out! *Point to the door*

Me- Not quiet yet sweetie I have grown up business to handle but *looks behind you* I think there's a play pin up stairs for children like you. *Points to stairs*

Melinda- Your letting her talk to me like this!? *looks at mike*

Mike- You brought it on yourself.

Melinda- Ugh. *Stares at you while walking upstairs*

Me- Boo

Melinda- T

Me- You

Melinda- Tramp! *half way upstairs*

Me-*rolls eyes* Bye Felicia!

Melinda- Ugh!! *slams door*

Me- Is you mad? *Laughs and pops grape in your mouth*

Mike-*chuckles* I've never saw this side of you.

Me- It's the hormones. But I need my ticket so I can exit "Queen Bitchy" castle. How can you deal with that...thing.

Mike- I hardly be here. *chuckles and hands you the ticket*

Me-*Giggles* But I guess I'll see you later. Or maybe Friday idk. I have a lot of preparing to do. *walks out door*

Mike-*Walks out behind you* It's just Paris.

Me- I've never been out of the United States before. Plus ITS PARIS. Maybe I'll meet a French man. *Bites lips and looks down*

Mike-*straight face* I didn't pay for a ticket to Paris just for you to meet a man.

Me-*Laughs* Mike you can make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with your jealousy! *Laughs and gets in truck* I was just kidding.. Or was I *closes door and drives off*