Im Not Crazy

Yn Pov
So today is the day I'm living to go to "Mental Springs". I don't think I need to go because one IM NOT CRAZY. But right now I'm not talking to ANYONE. But anyways it's morning and mike still isn't up! Yea he stayed last night.

Nurse- Hey! Glad to see your up. I brought you a little breakfast. *Puts tray down on the stand beside me* It didn't come from the cafeteria...a special person called in an order from the restaurant down the street...*Opens tray* You have French toast, bacon, hash brown, eggs, fruit salad, and a pancake. And look its cut in a heart for you. *Smiles* And oops I almost forgot. *goes outside the door and come back in* Here's your dozen roses, your glittery pink ballon, and one over-loaded candy apple. *Smiles* I'm gonna go now. Be ready by 12:00.

Me-*Looks at time* (9:00) *Nodes head*

Nurse- Enjoy! *Leaves*

Now why did mike go through all this trouble for me.

Mike-*Wakes up* Goodmorning. I see you got your things.

Me- *Nodes*

Mike-*Looks in your tray* Why haven't you eaten yet?

Me-*Shrugs*

Mike- Come on. *Sits by me and takes out a fork* Time to eat.

Me-*Shakes head*

Mike- *Sighs* Yn, you have to eat. You're pregnant and all this medication is gonna have you weak.

Me-*Looks down*

Mike- *Stick the fork into a strawberry* Open up.

Me-*Frowns and opens mouth*

Mike-*Feeds it to you* See it wasn't that bad. *Grabs a piece of bacon and start eating it* Finish up.

----------11:55---------

I was just sitting on the couch waiting for the doctor people to come and take me away. Michael was on the phone trying to sort things out. I had on a pick tank top with some grey sweats and some glitter sandles. I applied just a little make- up and some shiny lip gloss. I had my diamond earrings in and my hair was in a pony tail. Then Janet, uncle jerry, and Kate walked in.

Janet- *Hugs you* hey boo.

Me-*Hugs her back*

Kate-*Hugs you too* Are you ok?

Me-*Nodes*

Uncle jerry- *Hugs you* I'm gonna miss you.

Me-*Getting teary eyed*

Doctors-*Walks in* Ms. Yn time to go.

Nurse-*Rolls in wheel chair*

Me-*Cries and shakes head*

Doc- Come on. It's part of your treatment.

Me-*Crying*

Mike-*Comes over and hugs you* I'm gonna visit don't worry. *Teary eyed*

Me-*Lets go of him*

Mike-*Kisses you*

Me-*Kisses him back*

The nurse rolled the wheel chair over to me and I sat in it. Then they were taking me away. Half way down the hall I looked back and saw Michael in the doorway crying. Which made a few tears slip from my eyes.

Me-*Waves and yells* .. I Love You...

Then we were out the door.