The Big News

Mike Pov
During the night the kids kept crying. If one cried the other cried. It didn't bother me though because I'm thankful that I'm finally a father. This morning I kind of woke up late. Prince was still fast asleep right next to me but I didn't see Summer. I started panicking. I put pillows around Prince so he won't fall out the bed and I dashed downstairs.

Me- Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! *Runs in kitchen* Have you- GCO.

Mother was there feeding Summer.

Kate- Goodmorning Michael. *Smiles*

Me-*Sighs* I thought *Catches breath* I lost her.

Kate-Of course not. She was wide awoke when I passed by your room so I decide to get her. I hope you don't mind.

Me-Of course not mom. *Sits down*

Right when I sat down the baby monitor in the kitchen went off.

Me-Prince up.

I walked upstairs and picked him up.

Me- Hey, hey, hey. *Tries to calm him down* daddys here. Don't worry. *Walks in bathroom*

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. After that I washed Princeton's face.

Prince-*Smiles*

Mike-*Chuckles* You like that? *Hands him his pacifier and picks him up*

I walked us downstairs and sat at the kitchen table. Lucy heated up a bottle for me and handed it to me.

Mike- Thx Lucy I owe you one. *Takes bottle and smiles*

I started feeding Prince. Lucy put oatmeal on the table by me.

Mike- Yay. It has blueberries in it today.

Lucy- Yep. Just for you. *Smiles*

When I looked down Prince was already finished.

Mike- Ooh. Finish so fast. *Lifts him up and pats his back*

After Prince burped I gave him his pacifier and started eating my oatmeal while rocking him back and forth, humming a tune to him. It didn't take long for him to go to sleep. Lucy took to the living room with Summer and Mother. I finished my oatmeal and went in the living room. Summer smiled up at me.

Me- GoodMorning sun drop. *Picks her up* Who's ready for a bath.

Summer-*Smiles*

Me- Can you watch Prince for me mom?

Kate- Of course. *Smiles*

Me- Thank You. *Walks upstairs*

When I got upstairs I walked to the kids room and to their bathroom. I put the baby bath in the sink and ran a little water. After that I took off summer pjs and sat her in. I put her paci in and I started singing to her.

Me-*Washing her* Daddys gonna make you smell good good. *Puts rubber duckie in the water*

Summer-*Playing with her ears and the duck*

Me- I bet your wondering when they're gonna get pierced. *Chuckles* Not yet sweet pea. It's too soon. *Shampoos her hair*

After I finished that I rapped her up and carried her to the closet.

Me- What do you want to wear today sweet pea.

I picked her out some pink shorts that had strawberries on them and a green tank top. I comb her tiny curls back. But before I put her clothes on I put baby lotion on her.

Me- Know you smell good good. *Smiles and kisses her cheek*

Mother offered to get Princeton ready.

Yn Pov
I called the courthouse based in ATL and I sat up an interview for this Thursday. Today is Monday. I scheduled my flight and everything. The only thing I have to do know is to tell Mike. I got dressed in a sundress it was black and I had on gold sandals with gold jewelry. My hair was in a bun. I got my keys and made my way to mikes. As much as I don't wanna move to Atlanta, it's the best choice. When I arrived I knocked. Before I knew it the door opened revealing Lucy.

Lucy- Heeey!! *Hugs me*

Me-Hey lulu. *Hugs back*

Lucy- I've missed you! Come on in.

I walked in and we went to the kitchen. She gave me a cup of tea and started talking.

Lucy- What brings you here.

Me- Well I got news.

Lucy- Good or Bad.

Me-Umm. Both.

Before Lucy started talking I heard someone speak up before she did. And I knew it was the person I was fearing to tell.

Mike- What news?

I slowly turned to face him. He had Summer in his arms.

Me- Well...I um...got a job offer.

Mike- That's great! *Smiles*

Me- But it's...in..... Atlanta..

Mike smile slowly faded.