You're Not Going

Yn Pov

Mike-What?....

Me- It's..in Atlanta Mike.

Mike- So your leaving?

Me- I don't think I have another choice.

Mike- You do have a choice! Stay with-GCO

Me- Now you know we've been over this.

Mike- Yn,...you can't leave. Then we'll be separated.

Me- We were separated before.

Mike- You know what I mean.

Me- And you know what I mean. Michael I'm just trying to make it so I can get my kids back. That's all....

Mike- So you're telling me I'm gonna have to fly out to Atlanta whenever I want to see my kids?

Me- As much as I hate to say this but yea.

Mike-*Shakes head* No. You're not going.

Me-Mike.

Mike- I said no!

When he yelled I jump alittle and got teary eyed.

Me- You want me to stay under your wing! Huh, is that it Mike!? You can't stand to see me spread my wings and fly! You're an controlled freak just like your father-GCO

I did NOT expect Mike to kiss me! Surprisingly I kissed back. I didn't know how much I missed him until now. He pulled away a laid his forehead on mines.

Mike- Don't go.. Just please....don't go. Be with me..I'm lost without you. I need you yn.

Me-I need you too but-GCO

Mike- No buts...stay with me for the night please? Just please stay. *Whispers*

I nodded my head and Mike handed me summer and made his way upstairs. We will talk about all this in the morning. I sat on the couch with summer and played with her.

Me- Suuny pooh! *Kisses her cheeks* I missed you lots!

She smiled up at me and played with my hair.

Me- You're gonna have pretty hair Just like mommy one day. *Rubs her baby hair*

Mike was locked in his room until dinner. Kate cooked while I cought up with my little babies. Kate was happy to see me here. After dinner I gave my pumpkins a nice little bath and laid them down. I walked in mikes room, which he had returned to right after dinner, and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed in one of my night gowns that I've been looking for! I stood at mikes bed wondering if I should get in or not.

Mike-*Scoots over* Hop in...There's always room for you in here.

Well that took me by surprise. I got in bed and Michael cuddled up to me. At first I was shocked.

Mike-Relax. I remember how you like to cuddle.

Mike closed his eyes and buried his face inside my neck. Around 1 a.m. I heard faint cries. Michael was going to get up but I told him to stay and sleep. I was actually happy go put them back to sleep. I walked in the Twins room and I picked up Summer and Princeton. I walked to their windows and looked out over NeverLand at the fair-wheel that was lighten up.

Me-Shhh shh. It's ok. *Rocks back and Forth*

Mike- They're hungry. *Standing at door*

Me- Godsh you gave me a heart attack!

Mike-Sorry. *Heats up a bottle*

Me- Don't you need to heat another one up?

Mike- You don't wanna breastfeed?

Me- Huh?...I mean..I.

Mike- It's fine with me YN. Your the mom.

I smiled at that comment and sat in the rocking chair. Michael came and got Princeton from me and sat in the rocking chair beside me. He starting feeding Princeton his bottle and I got a blanket and threw it around my shoulder. I then pulled at my boob and started breastfeeding Summer. She calmed down immediately!

Me- Ouch summer. *Rocking back and forth*

After the kids were finish we burped them and rocked them to sleep.

Me- Night night little ones. *Kisses their cheeks*

We walked backed into mikes room and slowly drifted off to sleep. I can get use to doing this mom thing.