Eiffel Tower pt 2

Mikes Pov
That night me and Yn took a walk around Paris and we stood at a fairs wheel.

Me- Let's go on.

Yn- Ok. *Walks up to it and gets in*

After Yn got in I hopped in. Mother was back at the room getting packing done since we are leaving Paris tomorrow. Janet went off to do a little last minute shopping. So it's just us two.

Me- How did you like it here? *Looks at her*

Yn-*Looks out into the city of Paris* It was amazing. *smiles* I had a great time...The lights are beautiful!

Me- Just like you..

Yn turned my way and blushed looking down.

Yn-Thank You.

I was fine to reach my hand over and touch her stomach but she quickly covered it. Like she didn't want me to.

Yn-*Looks down and holds stomach* um..I'm sorry..it's just.. *Breaths in and out* It hurts...when they start kicking..And I know they are gonna kick. *Looks up*

Me-It's ok. I understand... Do you want to be with me...*Sucks teeth and turns her way*

Yn- What do you mean?

Me- Do you want to be with me..

Yn- You have Melinda.

Me- And if I didn't?

Yn-*Looks down* ....I...I don't *whispers*

Me-*Get Teary eyed and nodes*

Yn- This whole thing wasn't meant to happen... I was suppose to be ordinary. Now I can't even read a book without the paps taking pictures of me. This thing we had wasn't for real... *Tear sheds* ....You don't know how many nights I cried myself to sleep over you....*sobs a little* I wanted this *points between me and her* to be real.. I wanted this to be real soooo badly. *hiccups*. I almost gave you a year of my life to help you out. But instead I end up with children that I don't even know how I'm gonna feed!...*sobs louder* I ended up with you breaking my heart when you said you couldn't see me anymore. So to you this wasn't real at all! *sobs*

Me-*Crying* It was real! I feel the same way. It's just Joseph- GCO

Yn- *Huffs* Joseph. Let me tell you Michael. Keep listening to Joseph and he's gonna have you alone for the rest of your life... Like him.

Those words replayed over and over in my mind.

Me- Do you love me?

Yn-*wipes tears*... I have love for you....*Looks at me* I'm just not IN love with you anymore....

Yn tried to get off the fairs wheel put I grabbed her arm.

Yn- Michael just stop ok! Go be with someone who does love you. Go back to Melinda.. I'm leaving *walks away*

But I love you....