Oh, No

Yn Pov
I was just sitting in me and Michael's bedroom until he stormed in kinda upset.

Me- Mike.. What's wrong.

Michael- *Sits at the edge of the bed* I got a call from mother. Saying she heard the news and she'll be here at dawn tomorrow to stay for a week.

Me- What!? Oh my godsh I have to meet your mother.

Michael- She's nice it's just that we have to really pretend now and I hate lying to her.

Me- It's gonna be ok...I hope.

Michael- I'm just gonna go shower and then sleep.

Me- Ok.

Michael- *Walks in bathroom*

When Michael left I ran to Lucy who was downstairs cleaning.

Me- Lucy!!

Lucy- Yes darling?

Me- Katherine is coming in the morning and I'm freaking out!

Lucy- *chuckles* don't worry Kate is the sweetest human being.

Me- I hope so. * looks down*

Lucy- *pats my shoulder and smiles* I know so. *Puts broom away* Be up at 8 I have to get you ready. You, michael, and Kate are going for breakfast.

Me- Ok. *Walks upstairs* Night Lucy.

Lucy- Night sweetheart.

When I made it to my room I saw michael in bed.

Me- *gets in bed*

Michael back was facing me but since I liked to cuddle I just hugged him from behind until he turned over and embraced me

Me- Night Mike.

Michael- Night Yn.

**Next Morning**

I woke up hearing someone call my name. I opened one eye and mike wasn't there.

Why does he wake up so early. I thought

Then Lucy came around into my view.

Lucy- Yn darling wakey wakey. It's 8.

Me- Ugh. Ok.

Lucy- I have your outfit for breakfast this morning. It's hanging in the bathroom. Hurry Kate and Michael are waiting.

Me- She's here!?

Lucy- Yes now go. *Shoves me in the bathroom*

I took a long quick shower then I found my dress. It was beautiful! It was yellow with a gold and tan crystal belt. And I had my tan red bottoms. I puffed out my hair so it was long, puffy, and crinkly. I applied my natural make- up with red lip- stick. And grabbed my tan clutch.

Me- Lucy? You still here??

Lucy- Yes. Come out so I can see you.

Me- *Walks out*

Lucy- Aww *covers mouth* you look fantastic! But your missing something. Here *walks to a velvet box* Here.

She pulled out pearl earrings and bracelet.

Me- Thank you Lu. *Puts them on* Ok I'm ready.

Lucy lead me down the stairs and into the kitchen where mike and Kate were. When I entered Lucy step out of the way to reveal me. Michael for some reason looked shocked and Katherine just smiled.

Katherine- Hello my dear. *smiles*

Me- Hello Mrs. Katherine.

Katherine- Oh please call me Kate. *Chuckles and hugs me*

Me- Yes ma'am *hugs her back*

Michael- You guys ready?

Me&Kate- Yes.

Michael- Ok. *Grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers*

Lucy- Have a lovely time.

Allofus- Will do.