Labor part 2

YN Pov

It's been 5 hours I've been in the hospital and the babies STILL aren't here yet! I was getting very frustrated! I can't eat! I can't take a bath! I can't do anything but sleep and eat ice! This is depressing... So I started crying.

Mike-*Walks up to you* Whats wrong?

Me- This is so depressing! *Looks up at the ceiling* I can't eat,I can't shower. *Cries more*

Mike sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hand.

Mike- It's all worth it in the end.

I wasn't listening to Mike Cuz he did this!

Me- It's your fault!

Mike- My fault? *Confused*

Me-You did this to me. You knew I was intoxicated!

Mike- I was intoxicated myself yn! I didn't plan this.....this is just something that happened....maybe faith..I don't know.

Me-*Scuffs* So not faith.

Mike- Here we go again.. *Rolls eyes and sits on couch* We're not even together and we fight like a married couple.

Me- Maybe it's faith trying to tell us something.."I don't know"

Michael just stared and then he stood up.

Mike- As much as I want to walk out right now I'm not, I can't, I don't want to because I'm a grown man....one that doesn't just get up and leaves when things get hard. I'm here to see my children be born and that's it. Does it EVER cross your mind that I don't HAVE to be here. I'm Michael Jackson...somebody somewhere wants me to come to a party, interview, an award show. But no I'm here with you! Can you show a little respect?!

Me-*Closes eyes* I'm..I'm sorry I'm just.. *Shakes head* I'm just frustrated right now and I'm taking it all out on you and it isn't fair..*Looks at him* I'm sorry.. I just need to calm my nerves a little that's all.

Mike- It's ok.. I didn't mean to yell btw.

Me- No no. I deserved it.

Mike- How about I call Meg and the hair stylist and they can come and do your hair and make-up?

Me- Aww, really???

Mike- Yes. It'll take your mind off the pain and frustration. Plus who wouldn't want to bring there kids in this world stylish?? *Chuckles*

Me- *Laughs* That'll be great Mike. *Smiles*

Mike- Alright I step out right quick and give them a call. Ok?

Me- Ok. Thanks again.

Mike- Anything for you. *Closes door*

I smiled at that. Mike came back in and told me they were on their way. We waited at least a good 15 mins and they were here fixing my face and hair. I had to sit up for all that and that little movement made me happy because I haven't walked for like a day!

Meg- And we are done! *smiles*

I looked in the mirror and my face was in natural make-up with clear lip gloss. And my hair was in long curls.

Me- Aww, Thx guys! *Smiles*

That bent down to my level and hugged me goodbye.

Meg- Alright bye yall. Congrats on the babies! I hope everything goes well!

Me&Mike- Thx & Bye *Smiles*

Meg and the rest of the crew left and it was just me and Mike.

Me- Is Rach still here? *Lays back down*

Mike- No. She had to go back to the house..she told me to call when you go into labor if she isn't back yet. *Lays head back*

Me- Oh. Is Janet coming?

Mike- Yup. She's on the flight now and she keeps blowing me up asking are they here yet. *Chuckles*

Me-*Smiles* I was wondering who that was... Is Kate coming?

Mike- Yes. Her, Mel, & Joseph are in the waiting room. I told her you needed space.

Me- *Plays with fingers* Melinda's here?

Mike- Yes....*Looks at you* Joseph invited her.

Me....Joseph came? *Looks up*

Mike- Yea. Despite the fact that he didn't want me to be with you..he still is the grandfather.... I didn't invite him because I thought he didn't wanna come. *Puts arms behind head and sighs* But he insisted.

Me-Ooh. *Looks back down and plays with fingers*

I was really pondering the decision if I should let them come in. I honestly didn't know but I made up my mind.

Me-*Looking down* Tell them they can come in....

Mike- Are you sure??

Me-*Looks up* Tell them I said they can come in.....

Mike- If you say so.