Cheers

Yn Pov

When we walked back into the party everybody clapped for us!

Michael- *Smiles* Thank You

Me- *Smiles*

Michael- *Grabs glass and fork and taps them together* I would like to say a speech. First and for most thank everyone who came out to celebrate with me. Thank You mom for putting this together. Thank You friends and family for coming out and last be surely not least Thank You to my soon to be wife and Mother of my child, Yn. I love you more than words can ever explain and Thank You for allowing me to have my first child. I Love You Forever & Always.

Me-*Blushing hard* I love you too! *Kisses him*

Everyone- Awwwwwww!

Kate- Ok that's enough. That's what got you two here in the first place.

Me&Mike- *Pulls away and Blushes*

After the party I was overly tired. So I just put on mikes white shirt and slipped into bed. After awhile Mike came to bed.

Mike- Yn...are you sleep?

Me-*Turns over* No.. Why.

Mike- Just asking. I wanted to make sure your ok.

Me- Mike I'm fine. *Laughs*

Mike- Are you sure.

Me- Yes.

Mike- Positive?

Me- Mike! *Laughs* I'm extra positive.

Mike- Ok. *Pulls me closer to him* Goodnight. *Closes eyes*

Me- Goodnight Michael. *Closes eyes*

Mike- Goodnight my sweet sweet baby. *Kisses his hand and puts it on my flat tummy* I love you.

Me- *Smiles* It loves you too...I feel it.