Away!

Yn Pov

I was just sitting in my room. Everyone else was sleeping. The I heard a soft knock.

Me-*Opens* Come in *whispers*

Betty- Thank You. *Comes in and sits in the chair* I brought you the boy sweater.

Me- Thank you. *smiles* it's nice.

Betty-*Looks out window* You know... I have this crazy plane.

Me- All ears. *smiles*

Betty- Wanna leave?

Me- What are you crazy!?

Betty- Yea occurring to them.

Me- What if we get caught?

Betty- What could they do? You'll go to Mike.He has all the money in the world so you probably most likely be free.

Me-*Looks down* I can't...we aren't "talking" anymore.

Betty- Then come with me. We can think about all this later. I'm just tryna get out of here. And check into a nursing home.

Me- What about me?

Betty-*Looks at you* I believe you can make it alone. *smiles* your a strong women. No what do you say?

Me- *thinks* ..I guess

Me and Betty snuck down the hall and out the back door. And we ran all the way to a pay phone down the street. We called a cab and Betty told him where to go.

Cab driver- *Pulls up to the house*

Betty-*Hands him a dollar*

Cab driver- Hey! It's 49 dollars!

Betty- You were driving like something was wrong with you feet. I can do better than that and I don't even know how to drive! Heck, a turtle can do better than that.

Lady-*Walks out the house* Mom?!

Betty- Oh, hey Rachel. *Walks up the hill*

Me- *Follows*

Rachel-What are you doing here?

Betty- Lets just called it a surprise visit.

Rachel-Who's she?

Betty-This is Yn. Shes 100% not crazy.

Me- Hi.

Rachel-Aren't you MJ's finance.

Me- Not anymore no .

Rachel-Ok you guys come in it's 2:00 in the morning. *Catches up with betty* It's two in the morning mom why are you making pop up visit.

Betty- Yada yada yada. *walks in house*

Rachel-*follows*

I just slowly made my way in the house. And Rachel gave me changing clothes and covers. I slept in one of the boys bed.

Rachel-*Picks the little boy up*

Little boy-*wiggles*

Rachel- It's ok *pats his back* it's mom. *whispers*

Little boy-*relaxes*

I was just looking at them thinking in a couple months I'll be a..mom.

Me-*frowns*

Rachel-There you go. See you in the morning. Oh and would you like to help me get the boys ready for school in the morning. It's kinda heck tick.

Me-*smiles* yea sure.

Rachel- Ok so I'll take 3 and you'll take 3?

Me-*Nodes*

Rachel- Ok *smiles* thank you. *walks out*