Going Home

Mikes Pov

The next day was releasing day. I had Lucy get everything ready for the kids. Janet brought over their car seats and baby bag. Yn was sitting on the couch holding them reassuring them of how much she loves them. Rachel came to pick Yn up.

Nurse- Are we ready guys? *Smiles*

Me- Yea.

The nurse was the only one smiling. The whole room was full of sad faces. Yn sat in the wheel chair and the nurse started rolling her out. I was walking beside her holding the baby bag and Prince in his car seat. Janet had Summer in her car seat. Before we left I put blankets over them knowing camera flashes were gonna be everywhere when we walked out. When we got outside,just as I thought, cameras were everywhere. I put Prince in the back seat of my truck and Janet put summer in the backseat. She also sat back there with them. The nurse wheeled Yn up to Rachel's car and before she got in she looked at me. I can tell she was hurting. But she turned away and got in Rachel's car.

When we made it home I parked in the garage and got out. I got the baby bag and got Princeton out. Janet got summer. When we got in the house mother was there waiting. Me and Janet sat the car seats on the kitchen table. Mother rushed over and pulled the blankets off of them.

Kate- Aww. *Picks up summer* Mike they look just like you. *Smiling*

Me- Yea ik. *Chuckles*

Janet- Princey Pooh. *Picks him up* Who's TeeTee Janet's favorite little boy? You are. *Talking in baby talk*

I put the car seats in the kids room along with the baby bag. Melinda was in our room.

Melinda- Are they here?

Me- *Looking out the big window at NeverLand* Who?

Melinda- Your kids.

Me- Yes.

Melinda- That's a shame. How could a mother do such a thing. Just gives away her kids-GCO

Me- SHE DIDNT GIVE THEM AWAY! AND YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT..YOU DONT KNOW HER STORY!

Melinda really pissed me off.

Me- HOW ABOUT YOU JUST LEAVE! I DIDNT WANT YOU HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I went to the closet and got her suitcase and packed all her things.

Me- DONT COME BACK! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Melinda- I was only here for the fame and fortune! I'll go find me a basketball player! I don't have to be here!

Me- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE TALKING!? LEAVE!!!!!!

Melinda left. Good, I didn't even like her. Not as a friend or anything else. I then walked downstairs. Mother and Janet were looking at me.

Kate- What was that about. *Holding Summer*

Me- Nothing... Call bob and tell him to bring the limo around. I'm going to the studio. I'll be back in time for dinner. *Kisses Summer and Prince foreheads*

Before I walked out the house I heard Jan say.

Janet- He's just stress. That's all.

And boy was she right.

Yn Pov

Rachel brought me home. The whole ride here she kept asking was I ok. I kinda think she thought I was gonna do something crazy. When I got home I put all the baby stuff in a room. I popped the balloons and threw them away. I put the flowers in vases and sat them in places around my condo. I put me some hot coco on the stove and poured it on my coffee cup. I sat at the kitchen table and turned on my mini tv on my kitchen wall. Then a big picture of me being wheeled out of the hospital popped up.

Me-Ugh. *Turns it off*

I got up and got my phone book. I guess I'll look for jobs. I want to get my kids back as fast as possible. I called a lot of places and nobody needed a lawyer. Until I ran across one place but that court house was based in......

Me- Atlanta, GA........*Puts down cup*