I Cant

Yn Pov

Michael- *Upset* So you've been in Paris the whole time?

This is the first time I've EVER saw Mike this mad so I was kinda scared.

Me-*nodes*

Michael grabbed my hand and we walked to his limo that was waiting and got in. Michael slammed the door and rubbed his eyes with his hands. When he looked up at me his eyes were super red. I was really frighten this time because I thought he was gonna hit me or something.

Me-*Scoots away alittle*

Mike- *Calms down* You think I'm going to hit you don't you?..

Me-*Looks down*

I looked down because I knew Michael wasn't that type of person. It's just the way he's acting right now is making me think that.

Mike-*Scoots towards you*

Me-*Jumps*

Mike-*Holds your chin up* ....I'm not going to hit you.... *Tear sheds* I missed you.....

Me-*Looks him in the eyes*

Mike-*Turns away* I'm just really upset and stressed. I haven't saw you in months. I didn't know where you were. You didn't return any of my calls. I worried that you had the babies. I worried that your were kidnap.

Me- But I told you I was fine.

Mike- And those words suppose to give me justice?

Me-*Looks out window* What are you even doing here. *Says in a whisper*

Mike- I was out here for a interview... I'm on my way to the airport now.. *Looks at you*.......Come back with me.

Me-...... I'll come back with you IF you do me a favor.

Mike- Yea?

Me- After I give birth... I want you to keep them....*Looks at him*

Mike- What? Why?

Me-*Watery eyes* I can't do for them... I knew you wanted kids that's why I went through with this pregnancy.... It's only until I get on my feet. *Tear sheds*

Mike- I can help you.

Me- I don't want your money! *cries* Michael just please...

Mike- Of course I'll do it.

Me-...*Wipe eyes* Thank You... We'll talk more later.

Mike-*Nodes*

I'm not abandoning my kids. I just want them to have a good life. With Mike they can have that. Until I get my life straight of course.

Me-*Looks out window*