Hood Sisters

Yn Pov
It was 5 pm and Michael was at the studio and I was home alone. So I decided to have a little fun. I cut the radio on and popped in pretty young things and started dancing to it.

Me- *Dancing* Where did you come from baby? And ooh want you take me there *singing*

I was just having a good time until someone stop the track.

Me- *Turns around*

Janet- Lol nice voice and dance moves girl.

Me- Oh godsh Janet you gave me a heart attack.

Janet- *Laughs* Maybe I should but you in one of my music videos.

Me- *Smiles* Nah I'm good.

Janet- *Smiles* Where's Michael.

Me- He went of to the studio.

Janet- Oh.. You just hanging here alone.

Me- Basically... Did you know Mike went out lastnight and bought me ALL the loafers!

Janet- ALL the loafers???

Me- When I say all the loafers I mean ALL the loafers.

Janet- Why!? *laughs*

Me- He says I'm not allowed to wear heels since I'm pregnant.

Janet- That's Mike for ya. *chuckles* How's my little Twinkie *says in baby voice*

Me- It's fine. *chuckles*

Janet- We should do something fun.

Me- Like?

Janet- Lets dress up like hood sisters.

Me- Really!? *Laughs*

Janet-*smiles* Yeaa!

Me- I'm down. But where are we gonna get the clothes.?

Janet- From the basement.

Me- *giggles* Michael has hood clothes?

Janet-*Walking to the basement* Yeaaa girl.. He use to know the business.

Me- *Walking too* Lol.

Janet- I'll call somebody to come and do our make- up and hair and nails.

Me- Ok cool.

Me and Janet got the clothes from the basement and walked back up. When we got up there were people waiting to transform us from classy to rachet! I had one some light blue baggy jeans with the "Ice Cube" button down black and white plaid shirt. I had on some long white socks and some Adidas black and white slippers.

Janet on the other hand had on some dark blue baggy jeans with a red and white plaid button down shirt and some white socks with some red slip on Adidas slippers.

My hair was down in the back and was in a pony tail at the top. I had on the gold hood earrings and some black lip stick with some dark make-up. The make- up artist even gave me a fake mole and a fake nose piercing. And my nails where black too. She also but Michael's name on my neck to make it seem like a tattoo.

Janet had the box braids with light make- up and red lipstick. She also had the hood earrings and her nails were supper long and red. The make- up artist gave her a fake mole and a fake tongue piercing. Then ,being Janet, she add some hood shades.

Janet- My name is Shay what's yours.

Me- I'll be Kim.

Janet- Ok. Here I got sum. *Pulls out 2 red lollipops* being hood ain't right if we don't got these. *smirks*

Me- True lol. *Takes one*

Micheal- Yn! I'm home!

Me- Show time baby. *Daps Janet up*

When me and Janet walked downstairs sucking on our lollipops Michael and Kate both look surprise.

Kate&Mike- *shocked*

Kate- Who are y'all?

Janet- I'm shania but you can call me shay. And this is my dog Kimberly but you can call her

Me- Kim. *Licks lollipop*

Michael- *Laughing* You guys are crazy.

Me&Janet- *Smirks*

Michael- *Pulls me in a hug* Soo. Kim. You single?

Me-*Licks lollipop and pulls away* Sorry but you can't spit game on a girl that's taken.

Janet- Forreal! *Daps you up*

Kate-*Laughs* You two are some else.

Me- Shay your a bad influence on my life girl! *Laughing*

Janet- You already know the buiz-nyi.

Everybody-*Cracking up laughing*

Mike- *Laughing and shaking his head* You two clowns. Come here Kim.

Me-Wessup? *Walks to him*

Mike- Who are you taking by?

Me- Not chu.

Janet- Now that's cold dog.

Mike-Oh really *smirks* Who's Michael on your neck?

Me- Not chu.

Janet- She tatted it up. *Laughs*

Michael-*Laughs* Oh for real.

Me- Maybe.

Mike- *Leans in a kisses you*

Me-*Kisses back*

After Mike finished his little fake make-out session Janet said the most craziest funniest thing!

Janet- Tough love my nigga.

Me-*Laughs and licks lollipop*