I've Decided...

YN Pov

The next morning I woke extra early to see my babies when they bring them in. Mike stayed the night. He's still sleeping though. I heard a knock, I got so excited thinking it was the nurse with the babies but it wasn't.

Nurse- Goodmorning Ms. Yn. I've got you some roses and balloons. On the card it says to this room.

Me-*Smiles* Thank You.

She but the roses on the stand next to me. It was a bouquet of roses. They were pink in a glass vase with a blue ribbon tied around it. The balloons tied to it said "It's A Boy" and the others said "It's A Girl" and "I Love You" . Nobody but Mike did this.

Mike-*Leans on wall* I see you got my package.

Me- Yea. *Smiles* Thank You.

Mike- No problem. *Smiles*

Then I heard another knock. That's when the nurse walked in rolling my kids.

Nurse-*Smiles* GoodMorning Ms. LN and Mr. Jackson.

Mike- *Smiling* Morning.

Me-Morning. *Smiles*

Nurse- I've got two little packages to drop of to Ya. *Laughs*

Me&Mike-*Laughs*

Nurse- They've been doing great. They've been sleeping well..They've only woke up 4 times during the night. That's good for newborns. The girl wakes up and she doesn't go back on her on. You kinda have to sit a rock her. But other then that they are wonderful angels. I've got the birth certificates here. If yall don't mind signing them.

Me&Mike- Of course not. *Fills them out*

Nurse- Also have Yall thought of the names?

Mike looked at me.

Me-Um. For the girl I was thinking Summer Paris Jackson?

Mike- I love it. *Smiles*

Nurse- And the boy?

Me- Um. Princeton Michael Jackson? *Looks at mike*

Mike- *Blushing* Perfect.

Nurse- *Writes it down* Perfect. Ok. That's all finish. I'll be back later to check in on you guys and to pick them up. Ok?

Me-Ok.

The nurse left and mike picked up Summer and brought her to me. I held her and I feel deeply in love..knowing I can't get too attach.

Me- Hi my little summer.. *Looks down at her and smiles*

Mike was in a little corner playing with Princeton.

Mike- So. *Walks over with Princeton* have you made your choice..

I just kept looking at Summer because I knew I was gonna start crying and I couldn't face Mike.

Me-*Nodes*

Mike-And? *Rocking Princeton*

I'm trying to not cry.

Me-...I'm...giving them to you..for now.

Michael handed me Princeton and he walked out.

When he left I couldn't hold back the tears. I think the kids knew I was hurting because they opened there eyes. Awww they're hazel..like Mikes.

Me-*Crying* Mommy loves yall very much. very very very much. She's just not in shape to support yall yet. *Breaks down*

I kissed there foreheads and rocked them back to sleep.