Labor Part 3

Yn Pov

Michael brought in Melinda,Kate, and Jospeh. Kate came rushing over to me. Melinda just stood by the door. She could honestly just leave. Like, I thought we had "beef" or whatever. Anyway jospeh had brought me balloons? Wow, I guess he really does want to be apart of my kids life.

Me- Hey, Kate. *Reaches up and hugs her*

Kate- Hey darling, *Kisses my cheek* How are you?

Me- In pain. *Laughs*

Kate- Yea. Its gonna be painful. *Rubs my hair*

Me- I would really perfer not to talk about this kate. *Laughs* You're scaring me a little.

Kate- *Chuckles* Im sorry.

Me- No, no its fine..

There was an awkward silence in the room..Thats when Jospeh walked up to me.

Jospeh- Um, Hi..I got you some balloons.

Me- Thank You very much Mr. Jackson.

Jospeh- You can call me Jospeh. *Smiles alittle*

Me- *Smiles*

Michael was watching Jospeh every move very closely. Like he was waiting for something wrong to happen so he can have a reason to kick him out. Anyway back to Melinda. She was just over there in her own world. Not speaking or anything. If I do leave my kids with Mike she is one person I dont want my kids around.

Michael- Janet said shes here.

Me- Yay!

I got all happy and stuff because Janet always brighten up my bad days. And today is one of them because I have now been in labor for 10 hours.

Michael- What floor and room number is this? *Looks at me*

Me- 6th floor room number 1. Then again it is the only room on this floor mike. *Chuckles*

Everyone excepted Melinda laughed. She is such a killjoy! Anyway let me explain why im on the very top floor and the only room. So when i first arrived at the ER they but me on the 4th floor in room 127. BUT since you know, "Michael Jackson" kids are being born here people wanted to take pictures. Some even wanted to adopt them! Mike found out and he had me moved to the very top. People hardly come up here and there were no cameras. But when the babies are born they have to go back down to the 4th floor to get cleaned and all that. Michael didnt feel comfortable about that so he called in sercurity guards. 1 is standing at the end of the hall to make sure crazy fans wont get past and 2 are at my door. 1 of them wil go with the doctors back down to the 4th floor with the babies after i have them to make sure nothing crazy happens. Anyways, the 6th floor still has a mini waiting room. Plus the room im in know has a bedroom in the back. So if mike gets tired he can go back there. I keep telling him he can leave after i give birth but he refuses.

Janet- Im here! *Comes through door*

Me- Jan!!

Janet- Hey! I flew in as soon as i got the news. *Hugs me* How are you doing?

Me- How do I look. *Jokes around*

Janet- Like a million dollars. *Laughs* But you really do. Ive never seen any women in labor look this good.

Me- *Chuckles* It was mikes idea. But im doing ok. For right now.

Janet- *Chuckles* Yea, i understand.

******14 hours into labor******

Kate, Jospeh, Janet, Rach, Betty,  Uncle Jerry, & Lucy! Were all in the waiting room. Melinda left. Thank the lord.

Me- Michael..

Mike- Yes. *Walks over to you*

Me- Its time. I feel it. *Starting to get uncomfortable*

Mike- Ok just hold on ill pag the doctors up! *Panicing*

Michael paged the doctors up and thats when everything went into action.