Interview Pt2

Yn Pov

Me- I'm hurting because...*looks down*...of things..that's gonna happen in the future..

Oprah- Things like.

Me- *Closes eyes and shakes head* Things....that I'm uncomfortable talking about.

Oprah- Ok I won't force you to. On an happier subject, *smiles* let's talk about Mike.

Me- Oh god. *giggles*

Oprah- He's your very wonderful fiancé.

When Oprah said that I decided to a little joke by putting on a blank face and coughing.

Oprah- Right?

Me- *Coughs*...........*Giggles* Yea he is wonderful.

Oprah- *Laughs*

Me and Oprah talk some more and it was time to go home. When I got home Mike was gone but I was blowing up on twitter and Instagram asking am I pregnant. I was trending.

Mike Pov

When Yn interview was over I had me own to go to. Her name was Barber.

Me-*sits in seat* Hello *smiles*

Barber- welcome Michael *smiles*

We started talking and stuff but towards the end she asked me this question.

Barber- I heard that your fiancé, Yn is expecting.

Me- Umm *coughs and starts fixing clothes*

Barber- It's a simple yes or no question.

Me- How about I'm not sure. *Smiles*

Barber- So it's a yes?

Me- No no no! *Holds finger up to his mouth*

Barber- It's a simple yes or no Mike....You brought this upon yourself.

Me- *Smiles* I did not

Barber- Answer the question mike.

Me- *Whines like a baby and smiles* Please..

After finally hinting to barber that I didn't wanna talk about it she let me go.

Me- Yn I home! *Yells upstairs*

Yn- *Runs downstairs and almost falls* Hey!

Me- *Serious but sweet face* Could you not run. Please?

Yn- *rolls eyes* Your like so over protective about this unborn child.

Me- It is half of my DNA.

Yn- *Making a pancake*

Me- Your making pancakes in the afternoon?

Yn- Yup.

Me- I saw your interview.

Yn- I saw yours.

Me- *smirks and wraps arms around your waist* You love me.

Yn- Oh please Mike it was part of the act... But *turn around in his arms and talks in his soft voice* Please don't make me answer your question. *Laughs* Why didn't you want to answer it.

Me- Because over a billion people like me. Over a million people don't. If they find out your pregnant they will threat you. Do anything to you and the baby and I don't want that.

Yn- Well it's obvious now because they saw my baby bump.

Me- I know but I have a plan for when it gets here.

Janet- *Walks in* Hey love birds.

Me- Hi sister *Hugs and kisses her cheeks*

Janet- Hello Mike.

Yn- Janet!!!

Janet- Yn!!!

Yn- *hugs her* I missed you so much! How was Paris?

Janet- *Hugs her tightly* I missed you too! And great!

Me- Hey hey hey you guys are too loud and secondly Janet a little too tight there.

Janet- *Laughs* sorry. But I brought you something Yn.

Yn-*smiles* what?

Janet pulled out a pair of shoes from Paris and they were black and had diamonds on them.

Yn- OMG. Look Mike *shows him* they are so tiny.

Me- I know.. That's how small it feet is gonna be *smiles* Thank you Jan.

Yn- Yea thank you Janet. *hugs her*

Janet- *Hugs back* You guys know I love y'all and my little unborn baby. *Touches Yn stomach*