Goodmorning...Red Bird!

Yn Pov

The next morning when I woke up I was so happy! Why? I don't know. I got out of bed,my hair was a mess, & I walked to the kids room. They were up and when they saw me they smiled. Showing off their dimples. I walked to there cribs and picked them both up.

Me- Goodmorning my sunshines. *Kisses there cheeks and walk downstairs*

I walked downstairs and saw Lucy finishing breakfast.

Me- Morning Lucy. *Smiles at her*

Lucy- Why hello there. *Smiles and takes Princeton* Hey lil man.

Prince-*Smiles*

Lucy put Princeton in his little rocker and gave him his pacifier. I asked her to bring me a blanket so I can start feeding summer.

Me-*Talking in baby talk* You have to wait you turn lil man. *Throws blanket over shoulder*

I started breastfeeding summer. Then here came Mike walking downstairs.

Mike-*Yawns* Goodmorning.

He kissed Princeton and Summer's cheek.. Even mine. After summer was finished I sat her in her rocker and gave her, her pacifier. Then it was Princeton turns.

Me- I hope your not like your sister..she hurts momma. *Kisses his cheek*

After I fed Princeton I sat him back in his rocker and I ate breakfast. After breakfast Mike had a great idea to go to the park. I got the kids washed up and put them on some cute little clothes. I had to search for my clothes that I left there. I had on some short and a red blouse with some brown wedges. My make-up was natural and my hair was straight with a red head-ban. Mike was dressed the same as usually. Black slacks but this time he head on a white T-shirt with some white socks and his black loafers with a black hat and his shades.

Mike- Ready?

Me- Yup.

We went to the old city park because no one ever goes here. Not since they built the new one around the corner. It was too risky to go to that one. Before we left Mike to me to through a blanket over the stroller.

Me-*Strolling down a walking path* So?

Mike- Are you really going to it accept it?

Me- Accept what?

Mike- The job.

Summer started crying so I gave her her pacifier.

Me- Do I have a choice?

Mike- You have plenty of choices YN...*Looking straight*.....Just don't do this to me...

Me- Do what?

Mike- Take them away.. You don't know how bad I wanted to be a father...I'm finally one and I don't what that taken..I don't want you taken. I want a family....real family. *Tear sheds*

I couldn't help but give Mike a hug. He was obviously hurting. He hugged me so tight around my waist.

Me-.....I'll stay...*Wipes his tears* ...I'll stay.

Mike- With me?

I could see the pleading in his eyes.

Me- I..don't know.

Summer and Princeton both started crying so I just strolled them to a bench and got them out. Rocking them to sleep. Mike was standing in front of me. Fumbling with some in his pocket.

Mike- Yn...you know or at least I hope you know I love you with my whole soul.. I love you so much. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And I know coming in to this plan I know it was suppose to be strictly fake but I couldn't help myself..I'm honestly glad to call you the mother of my kids...and I will be honored..............*Gets down on one knee* To call you my wife. *Opens the purple box* Will You Marry Me?

Me-*Gasp and tears up* Mike...*Covers mouth* Are you serious. *Cries*

Mike- Really serious. I want you and you only.

I closed my eyes and nodded repeatedly.

Me-*Cries* Yes..yes yes! I'll marry you.

Mike got up and place the ring on my ring finger. It was really nice. It had a big diamond in the middle and diamonds going down the side of it. It also came with two circle rings without a diamond in the middle. They just had diamonds going around the ring. They were for each side of the main ring so it looked like one big ring attached. I put the kids back in the scroller and hugged Mike.

Me- I love you. *Kisses him*

Mike- I love you too. *Kisses back*

It didn't matter how miked proposed or where he did it. It just mattered that he's happy..I'm happy. And I know he meant everything he said.

Mike-Wanna go home?

Me-*Smiles* Yea.

Mike grabbed the scroller and pushed it with one hand. His other hand was in mines and we was off.

Mike- How about dinner tonight?

Me- That'll be great. *Rubs his arm and smiles*

(A/N stories coming to an end!*