InterView

Yn Pov
It was now 6 P.M. and we were in the dressing room backstage on the Oprah Show.

Uncle Jerry- Go out there and kill it.

Me&Michael- Ok.

Oprah introduced us to the crowd and we walk out.

Oprah- Hi Michael! *Hugs Him* and Mrs. Yn *Hugs me* Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.

Crowd- *Cheering*

Me&Michael- *Waves*

Oprah- Yes. *Sits down*

Me&Michael- *Takes a seat*

Oprah- Well hello there guys.

Mike- Hi.

Me- Hello. *Smiles*

Oprah- I'm glad to have you guys today.

Michael- We're glad to be here.

Oprah- I'm happy to have you both. So tell me how did you two meet.

Michael- Well I was on tour and one night I was performing "The Way You Make Me Feel" and I saw here out there in the crowd..And she was a beautiful spirit and I knew that I had to have her.

Crowd&Oprah- Awww.

Me- *Smiles and looks down*

Oprah- What do you think about Michael since he said so many beautiful things about you?

Me- What I think about Michael is that he is so charming and warm hearted. I love him for him.. I look pass all his flaws, believe me there is a lot. *Laughs*

Crowd&Oprah- *Laughs*

Michael-*Chuckles*

Me- But to be honest he's the most amazing person you could ever meet. And I'm glad that he took a chance and said "Hi" *Smiles*

Oprah- That's great. You too are a beautiful couple. But Michael you've been on here plenty of times. What would you think Joseph will have to say.

Michael- Honestly his opinion wouldn't matter.

Oprah- Are you still upset about your childhood?

Michael- .....I forgave him along time ago. I just can't forget. I'm scarred for life of those memories.

Oprah- Tell us the memories. It's not good to hold something in too long michael. *touches his knee*

Michael-*Crying alittle* Just the memories of getting beaten for doing a wrong move... Vomiting because I was so afraid of getting whipped with anything he could fine. Usually I would run but when he caught me............*Starts crying hard and covers face* ..W-W- when he caught me...I got it bad.

Me- *Rubbing his back*

When Michael was explaining his childhood silent tears shed because I didn't know..I've never asked because he never spoke of him.

Oprah- And your crying too. Is this something hard for you to take in.

Me- Y-Yea because he never told me. *Looks at him* and never asked.. I just feel hurt for him because he didn't have a childhood.

Oprah- Is that how you feel michael? That you didn't have a childhood?

Michael- Yes. Can we move own please. *Wipes his eyes and yours* You don't need to cry over me.

Crowd- Aww.

Oprah- On other note the fans wanna know are you pregnant?

Me- Am I pregnant? Hmm*looks at tummy* Um no I'm not pregnant *giggles*

Oprah- Your laugh is so pretty. And so is yours Mike.

Mike- Thx *smiles*

Me- *giggles*

Oprah- Before you to get going I have to say.. Show us the ring girl! *Laughs*

Me-*Laughs and flashes the ring*

Oprah- It's gorg! Nice taste Mike.

Michael- Thank You. *smiles*

Oprah- And that completes our show today. Thank You for tuning in and coming out.

Crowd- *Cheering*

Me- *Waves by to the cameras*

When we got off stage Michael went straight to the restroom. He was in there for awhile so I went to check on him.

Me- *Knocks* Mike. You ok.

Michael- Y-Yea I'm fine,be out in a min.

Me-*Walks in*

When I walked in I saw michael leaning over the counter crying his eyes out.

Me- Oh my, Mike. *Walks to him and hugs him*

Michael- *Breaks down * I just wanted to play with the other kids! He stole my childhood!

Michael kept bending down to the bathroom floor so I just let us fall down. I lend on the wall for support while he was in my arms crying.

Me-*Teary eyed* Shhh, I know I know. It's ok. *Rocks back and forth*

When Mike was finished crying we stood up and decided to just go home.