Interview

Yn Pov

Mike- *Calls upstairs* YN! The drivers here to take you to Oprahs!

Me- Ok. *Yells downstairs*

Tbh I really don't understand why im doing this. Put i had on a white lanced sun dress that showed my slightly formed baby bumped with some glittery silver sandals. My toes and nails were painted white and I had on the engagement ring and my hair was flat iron.

Me- *Walks downstairs*

Mike- You look nice. *smiles and looks you up and down*

Me- Thx.

Mike- Are you wearing make up?

Me- No just lip gloss.

Mike- Your skin is flawless.

Me- *Laughs* Thx.. Why am I doing this?

Mike- Because Oprah is a good friend of mines and she wants to talk to you alone.. To get to know you.

Me- Oh.

Mike- Are you wearing heels? *tries to look under your dress*

Me- Michael! *Holds up dress for him* No there sandals!

Mike- Ok good. I'm gonna get you some loafers.

Me- U don't want those things.

Mike- They are comfy. You'll like em.

Me- I need to go.

Mike- Wait. *Pokes cheeks*

Me- Really? *giggles*

Mike- Yes.

Me- *Kisses his cheek* Now bye.

Mike- Bye. Be safe.... Don't fall!

Me- *rolls eyes and walks out the door*

When I got to where Oprah was I was amazed. We weren't at her show building, we were at a mansion that had a nice view of the beach in the background. When I walked in people where amazed that I was you know..preggo. Now every one is gonna find out when we air... That's kinda why I wore this dress.

Oprah- *gasp* Oh my god Hey!

Me- *giggles* Hello!

Oprah- *touches your tummy* I didn't know you were preggo.

Me- Me either *chuckles*

Oprah- Wow...we should get this show started.

Me- Alright.

Oprah- Are we on the couch?

Random Person- Yup *thumbs up*

Me&Oprah- *Sits on the couch*

Random People- *Bring us water and cranberry juice*

Random Person- Annnnd ACTION.

Mike Pov

I sat on the sofa with my popcorn and water waiting for the show to start.

Oprah- Well hello there Yn.

Yn- Hello! *smiles*

Oprah- So how are you?

Yn- I'm great.

Oprah- Ok Ok.. We are gonna jump right in a get started. Tell me about your childhood.

Yn-...*Breaths in and out* I didn't know that I would start off crying *laughs* but.. My childhood was horrible. *plays with hands*

Oprah- Tell me about.

Yn- You wouldn't understand.

Oprah- You can trust me.

Yn- *whispers* Everybody says that..

Oprah- Who's everybody?

Yn-...*Tear sheds* My father.....

Oprah- What happen.

Yn- Oh boy. *sighs and giggles alil* Well growing up I really didn't have a mother...she died when I was little. Soo it was just me and my father. And the years after her death it was ok.. I was in a singing group and we were ok until I started skipping rehearsals and meetings but I had a reason.... They kicked me out and I was so hurt *sobbing* they were the only thing that mattered...the group was the only thing that kept me going. Til this day they still don't know what was going own.. *Whips a tear* I was being raped at home..and abused. *Looks up to the ceiling to try to stop the tears* There were times I tried to kill myself...I was a cutter. I moved away from home at 17 and I'm 33 now.

Me- 0_0 *Chokes on popcorn*

Oprah- How did you feel?

Yn- I felt unloved..

Oprah- Do you still feel like that?

Yn- Sometimes...

Oprah- Where do you fine love.

Yn-.......In god....in Michael. Because I know him and god cares.

Oprah- So you love him?

Yn- *Tears sheds and nodes* And that's why I'm hurting.

Oprah- Why? Why are you hurting?

Yn- I have a really hard time telling people how I feel.

Oprah- It's ok. Your doing fine. Tell me why your hurting. Trust me. *Watery eyes*

Yn- .... *Looks at oprah*......

Me- *says to the tv* Come on Yn. Tell her! You won't tell me so tell her. She heals hearts. Please tell her.

Yn-*Looks down* .......

I honestly didn't know if Yn really loved me or is this just a show for our fake engagement.