Sunday.

Yn Pov

It was Sunday morning and I had nothing to do. It was SUPER boring in my big condo alone. Until I got a phone call from Michael.

**Phone convo**

Me- Hello.

Mike- Hey wassup?

Me- The sky. *laughs* just kidding. But nothing why?

Mike- I was wondering if you wanted to take maternity pictures today...since you know..you haven't done it yet.?

Me- I was planning on doing that. I just didn't know when.

Mike- We can do them today....since you're free and I'm free.

Me- I guess.

Mike- Ok. Meet me at the beach around 3.

Me-*Looks at time* (1:00) Ok.

Mike- Great..see ya then. *Hangs up*

I was turning my phone off until I saw that I had a text.

**Text message**

Mike- Oh and wear all white.

Me-Ok. *Close phone*

I got up to pick out my outfit. I picked out a white laced sun dress that came down to my feet, some white sandals and a white rose head band. I hopped in the shower and after my shower I did my natural make- up and flat iron my hair. I also painted my toes and nails white and got dressed. After that I put in my diamond earrings with a ring with an angel on it.

Me-*Looks at time* (2:30) *Picks up Chanel bag and keys*

The beach was only 10 mins away but I wanted to get there early since Mike and Rachel thinks I'm late for everything.

When I pulled up to the beach I saw paparazzi's hinding behind trees snapping pictures. And I saw Michael whom had on some white pants that were rolled up to his knees and a white button down shirt which was unbutton and you could see his chest and all the rest.

I got out of my car and started walking to where he was. I held my dress up because I didn't want it getting dirty. When the paparazzi saw me that's when they all went crazy with the flashes.

Mike- Hey.

Me- Hey.

Mike- We are going to take some pictures by that tree first. *Points to the tree*

Me- Ok. *Walks over to it*

Photographer- Ok so Mike lean on the tree and Yn turn your back against him while he touches your stomach.

Me&mike-*Does what he told us to do*

Photograph- *Snaps pictures* Ok we are going to move to the ocean. I want y'all to walk out into the ocean and then I want you, Mike, to put your arms around her waist and I want you, Yn, to put your arms around his neck. And look into each others eyes.

Me&mike- Ok. *stares into each others eyes*

The photographer was snapping the picture and I kinda got lost in mikes eyes. It's a shame that we are acting like everything's perfect when it's not....

Me-*Wind blows through your hair while your looking into his eyes*.......